India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

oh God! koki is the limit

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
i really thought she was repenting today ...... with all her bhashans about how if we do bad, it comes back to haunt us ..... i thought she was sorry for ill treating someone else's daughter

...... but then she threw a googly that would have left harbhajan proud - she turned around and blamed pyaara dikara aham that had he not been bad enough to associate with anita, all this wouldnt have happened

............. and aham turned around and blamed everything on kinjal

Do none of the them ever admit they are wrong ? do they ever take responsibility for their actions ..... this ma-beta prem and their mentality is really the limit

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

srikondaanupamgdurgeshwarifa.starbr2499Chaudhrytmupasana.diyaDriftInfinitelySky23saomomloveanimesuk19-tellyaddict-.Verity.

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Exactly! I was exactly thinking the same. Googly, bouncer and yorker in one delivary!!!!! I was thinking that she might feel sorry for Anita fiasco and she just dumped it on Aham which he simply dumped on Kinjal! What a family! once in a while the CVs throw such stuff and make it really interesting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bips-tellyaddict-

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
one thing we realized in all of this is umang only loves his sister truly. koki doesn't care for her kids only her pride, and aham never loved anita, and kinjal is a duffod. koki sometimes remind me of female ravan. ravan never wanted to admit he made a mistake and instead sacrificed everyone around him to prove he was right. 

Edited by loveanime - 11 January 2011 at 7:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bips-tellyaddict-.Verity.

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
hmmm.....i was also shocked when Kokila Dumped it on Aham saying "u are related to Anita cozed all this"
"are how comes he could Foresee Future that My Love for Anita will result in U rejecting her, and Kinjal loving Anita's bro"

i was sad for Aham.....now he has to live with anither guilt factor that Kinjal's condition is due to his love for Anita.....

br2499.Verity.

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Exactly! I was exactly thinking the same. Googly, bouncer and yorker in one delivary!!!!! I was thinking that she might feel sorry for Anita fiasco and she just dumped it on Aham which he simply dumped on Kinjal! What a family! once in a while the CVs throw such stuff and make it really interesting.

Tell me about it ..... i think my jaw simply dropped open when she uttered her lines ........ i really didnt see that one coming .......

...... also it seems to pretty much confirm that whenever anita gives her darshan, she is going to be negative ...... i don't think the cvs plan to start gopi-aham 's love story before that ..... same old stuff - he'll see that anita is a witch and gopiji is bholi-bhalli and fall in love ...

br2499-tellyaddict-.Verity.

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

hmmm.....i was also shocked when Kokila Dumped it on Aham saying "u are related to Anita cozed all this"
"are how comes he could Foresee Future that My Love for Anita will result in U rejecting her, and Kinjal loving Anita's bro"

i was sad for Aham.....now he has to live with anither guilt factor that Kinjal's condition is due to his love for Anita.....

it would have been the best of aham if he snapped and said 'me did you say it was my fault, what about you what you did, i loved her and you took her away from me and i could not stop you because i had to obey you. now my happiness is destroyed, gopi, kinjal and anita life is ruined, but mom you are not happy did you not win this is what you wanted'

-tellyaddict-.Verity.

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Yes Sadhli! It was a bit of an anti-climax for Aham. He thought that he was doing it for his mom but she simply blamed him. This is a great chance for the CVs to develop aham's character but I dont think they will do it. But I am not for making Anita bad so that Gopi looks good. Aham made a choice and he has to live with it. Lets see how this evolves.

loveanime-tellyaddict-.Verity.

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

it would have been the best of aham if he snapped and said 'me did you say it was my fault, what about you what you did, i loved her and you took her away from me and i could not stop you because i had to obey you. now my happiness is destroyed, gopi, kinjal and anita life is ruined, but mom you are not happy did you not win this is what you wanted'

Aham saying all this to "HIS MOM"
not possible in this janam....he will prefer to live Guilt ridden life rather than "Replying this to his Mom Pyari"

br2499bipsloveanime

Go to top