SushSathisha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
friends till cb2 starts as you all told we can entertain so here are some proverbs or sayings

1) wht is friendship?
a little girl said,
                           wheN I weNt to class widout weariNg my tie. My frnd saw me&removed her tie & kept iN her pocket.

2) education is not preparation for life, education is life.

3) without stupidity there can be no wisdom & without ugliness there can be no beauty.

4) A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

5) Dreams of the future better than the history of the past.

6) Peace, like charity, begins at home.

7) "When You Are In The Light, Everything Follows You, But When You Enter Into The Dark, Even Your Own Shadow Doesn't Follow You"

8) Get happiness out of your work or you may never know what happiness is.

9) If all Plags are Plogs and all Plogs are Tregs, then all Plags are definitely Tregs.

10) Education is the best provision for the journey to old age.

friends if you find anything wrong plz forgive me
😊😊
Edited by sushma919 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

sushma superb  my one is totally different from your one. i am talking about  

LIFE IS PRECIOUS                                                                         

1)Life isn't about finding yourSelf, life's about creating yourself[Be not simplygood, be good for something.]
2) our life is the  reflection of our attitude.{believe that you have it and you have it]
3)Life becomes interesting, if you learn from the mistakes you make.[Learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat the same in future]
4) There's no  greater wealth than life [It is better to live rich, than to die rich]
5) Life is all about dreaming and struggling to make them come true.[Hold fast to your dreams, and never let them die]
6)There is a lot more to life than having everything.[The one who holds a self respect is the richest of all]
7) Thoughts make us learn life [life is what one makes out of it]
8)Life's full of twists and turns, up and downs and sowbs and smiles and frowns[Don't reason with life, let it be as it is]
9)Life is to enjoy, not to be spent in sorrow and pain[Life is a precioys gift, live it each moment]
10)Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it[ never take life for granted, for its unpredictable]

i hope u guyz will like it:)
Edited by anusha34 - 13 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail
anusha34

Groupbie

anusha34

Direct Link Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

sushma superb  my one is totally different from your one. i am talking about  

LIFE IS PRECIOUS                                                                         

1)Life isn't about finding yourSelf, life's about creating yourself[Be not simplygood, be good for something.]
2) our life is the  reflection of our attitude.{believe that you have it and you have it]
3)Life becomes interesting, if you learn from the mistakes you make.[Learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat the same in future]
4) There's no  greater wealth than life [It is better to live rich, than to die rich]
5) Life is all about dreaming and struggling to make them come true.[Hold fast to your dreams, and never let them die]
6)There is a lot more to life than having everything.[The one who holds a self respect is the richest of all]
7) Thoughts make us learn life [life is what one makes out of it]
8)Life's full of twists and turns, up and downs and sowbs and smiles and frowns[Don't reason with life, let it be as it is]
9)Life is to enjoy, not to be spent in sorrow and pain[Life is a precioys gift, live it each moment]
10)Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it[ never take life for granted, for its unpredictable]

i hope u guyz will like it:)

Edited by anusha34 - 11 January 2011 at 8:31pm

its beautiful anusha