Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

11th January Written Update(Completed) (Page 4)

mystifyre Groupbie
mystifyre
mystifyre

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

Thank you for the update. I like how the story is going, but can do without so many sequences which we're not sure are dreams or reality. I would prefer Nandini to really fight, whether alone or taking support, and would love to see the workings of a victim's mind and the developments when she decides to not be a victim any more. Would rather she does not kill Krishna, but the story is very real and well played thus far, to me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
gr8 update
thks
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Why is Nandini keeping this to herself? Tell Prem and Kalyani, they can help her. She shouldn't take matters into her own hands, let someone know what is going on so they can support her and help her in her fight against Krishna.
jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya 4 the update

@ Tanu I don't know why whenever I write more ....There is some problem with this IF  my comment got lostAngry

Well todays episode was confusing with Nandini calling Krushna to lovers point and killing himWacko......just very restless after seeing Cry 

Loved Pallavi-Govind interaction ;very beautifully done with Pallavi's outburst to Govind and her pain concern for Nandini......felt bad for both the sister they don't have parents either to support themCry 

Cute PreNa scene very cute .......really loving PreNa scenes waiting for the day when we will have Big smile PreNa with romanceHeart

Loved how Govind nuked Krushna ,he is the king of blackmailing Shocked.here he blackmails Govind using Sumi name to escape while uses Prapti's name to blackmail Nandini to get close to herDead he is playing his cards well
Loved how Cvs showed the evidence as chain......well done CVSClap,it looked natural and logicalThumbs Up

Well Precap .......don't know what to say but I'am sure when Prem will come to know that  could be a major highlight  of the show and PreNa relation will go up one step further and i think it is going to come soon .....ie explode  Evil Smile
Amrita_18 Senior Member
Amrita_18
Amrita_18

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
thanks for the fabulous update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index