Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

11th January Written Update(Completed) (Page 2)

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I can see how this show is turning into a mess. Too bad, because it was a refreshing show when it started

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crisi_410

Amrita_18 Senior Member
Amrita_18
Amrita_18

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update
..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Thanxxxxxxxxx
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Thank you for the update, Tanya.

What I liked best today was the scene between Govind and Pallavi....Clap.....they were good and Pallavi was really emotional.   It was done very well..........it brought all the pain and sorrow she is feeling for her sister......Ouch..and Govind's dilemma because the rapist is his own brother!   Confused 

Liked the short PreNa scene too.........I don't think Nandini will tell Prem.......she will probably tell Kalyani first....but even there......the bed looked unreal........as if Nandini is going to sit up all night without sleeping!  Confused

And the precap was confusing.........what does Nandini mean by saying openly, yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti.....Ermm......she will be torn to pieces by all of them........surely she is not going to blurt out in the open what she cannot bring herself to tell in private to her husband or even her mother in law who obviously feels for her? Shocked

The last scene between Krushna and Nandini was even more confusing....D'oh....is she dreaming of doing that?   Because even the talk between them was disjointed.....Confused.....is Krushna such a fool that he will believe Nandini changed overnight?   I feel it is another dream..........too many dreams spoil the story!!  Unhappy  And if Krushna really falls that way, they wouldn't be planning the wedding next week, would they?  Confused

Too many loose ends today...........didn't enjoy it so much as I do........ 

Hopefully all the dreams and real stuff will get untangled tomorrrow!  Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbsuresh555OmaRamdassfj08Thinker_Belle

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Thanxxxxxxxx
aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya for great update

Sorry to say but if its not dream, the story line is getiing worse.

I feel we lost the subject and story both now. Subject was rape vistim: which doen't make sense. Since victim either disconnects them from society or they are so mad they strike back, specially one who was being lied, abused by her own. In both cases their mind stops working, and they need time to get back to themselves.

But now Nandini is like a player already, playing shatranj with Krushna.

Hate she still is not talking to Prem and taking it for granted that he is with herConfused 

After yesterdays incidence(Prem went home alone) I was really hoping she won't hold back the secret(anyways is it really secret, aayi knows, half thing dadi knowUnhappy)

Where did the real story between Dr K and Nandini lostConfused Why are they taking this thing too far with Nandini and Krushna.

Edited by aaabbb - 11 January 2011 at 10:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555fj08Thinker_Belle

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanya..

Went thru Fatima B's, Shobs' and Veena's comments... I guess I'll wait till I've watched the epi before I say anything. Maybe Jas will post her comments too, by then.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08ssroomani

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Thanxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index