11th January Written Update(Completed)

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update tanya

nandini ji, agar aap akele mein prem ko kuch nahin batta sakte to sab ke samne kis ko kya batain ge

this is getting frustrating, i would be furious if i was prem, she is lying to his face, that was the time to spill your guts at least some of them, ok you dont want to tell him he raped you, you could tell him something that he was getting too friendly with you, that govind doesnt like him, any cock and bull story but do not tell him it was nothing

the last part was not really clear to me apart from the fact that nandini has gone deranged, missed when she called him...

great acting by pallavi and the scene between govind and krishna was great as well
Edited by fj08 - 13 years ago
thank you

take ur time...
Cudnt watch d show..except d last scene...dont think that what happened was real..seems like A Dream..n d precap..well...I dont know if its true...coz i dont understand when Nandini cant confess d truth in front of her own husband what will she say in front of d whole family?
I can see how this show is turning into a mess. Too bad, because it was a refreshing show when it started
thanks for the lovely update

Thank you for the update, Tanya.

What I liked best today was the scene between Govind and Pallavi....πŸ‘.....they were good and Pallavi was really emotional.   It was done very well..........it brought all the pain and sorrow she is feeling for her sister........and Govind's dilemma because the rapist is his own brother!   πŸ˜• 

Liked the short PreNa scene too.........I don't think Nandini will tell Prem.......she will probably tell Kalyani first....but even there......the bed looked unreal........as if Nandini is going to sit up all night without sleeping!  πŸ˜•

And the precap was confusing.........what does Nandini mean by saying openly, yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti.....πŸ€”......she will be torn to pieces by all of them........surely she is not going to blurt out in the open what she cannot bring herself to tell in private to her husband or even her mother in law who obviously feels for her? 😲

The last scene between Krushna and Nandini was even more confusing........is she dreaming of doing that?   Because even the talk between them was disjointed.....πŸ˜•.....is Krushna such a fool that he will believe Nandini changed overnight?   I feel it is another dream..........too many dreams spoil the story!!  πŸ˜”  And if Krushna really falls that way, they wouldn't be planning the wedding next week, would they?  πŸ˜•

Too many loose ends today...........didn't enjoy it so much as I do........ 

Hopefully all the dreams and real stuff will get untangled tomorrrow!  πŸ€”

Thanks Tanya for great update

Sorry to say but if its not dream, the story line is getiing worse.

I feel we lost the subject and story both now. Subject was rape vistim: which doen't make sense. Since victim either disconnects them from society or they are so mad they strike back, specially one who was being lied, abused by her own. In both cases their mind stops working, and they need time to get back to themselves.

But now Nandini is like a player already, playing shatranj with Krushna.

Hate she still is not talking to Prem and taking it for granted that he is with herπŸ˜• 

After yesterdays incidence(Prem went home alone) I was really hoping she won't hold back the secret(anyways is it really secret, aayi knows, half thing dadi knowπŸ˜”)

Where did the real story between Dr K and Nandini lostπŸ˜• Why are they taking this thing too far with Nandini and Krushna.
Edited by aaabbb - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Tanya..

Went thru Fatima B's, Shobs' and Veena's comments... I guess I'll wait till I've watched the epi before I say anything. Maybe Jas will post her comments too, by then.
I do not think this is a dream.. In the tamil version of this serial, the suspect (in this case, Krushna) gets killed, and Nandini lands up in jail..

If Krushna was indeed pushed down the valley and (assumably didnt survive), then why should Nandini still try to stop the wedding?

On the other hand, if he survived the fall.. then Nandini has really asked for trouble.ugh.. what a messy storyline.