Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

APSARA Awards Winners SALMAN ANUSHKA VIDYA (Page 22)

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Awards make me dizzy!! So many for everything!! Some I don't agree again! Hmm why is Salman getting best actor, why aren't they giving him best entertainer.  Give best actor to Ajay or Hrithik! And two best actresses Vidya and Anuska. Confused Has this ever happen before, a tie. So why not Aishwarya. I think boxoffice plays a big role in this than!!  But I'm so happy that Hrithik and Aishwarya won critic award, both deserve it! Glad that they got appreciate Wink Hope more to come!!  I'm happy for SLB too! Ohh nice Karan got an award too!! He must be happy!! These awards are just for fun and entertainment!  

Why is there a special awards for 2009! Did they missed it last year or something, strange! Was it a special year!!

Edited by ashna26 - 11 January 2011 at 4:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww.khoobsurat.ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by chocolover89

Originally posted by sweet coco

Big question: Why didn't Udaan win anything?! 
It wasn't nominated. Apsara nominated only the movies that made money or if they had big stars. I don't remember seeing any of the low-budget movies on the nomination list.
That's so lame! This is the producers guild awards so how can they do that?! 
Well producers only care about money and profits..and all the movies nominated are hits except for Guzaarish (which even though it flopped probably made more money than Udaan).

Another horrible award show!! Filmfare better do justice!
turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sweet coco]
Filmfare has it tough this year. They always get confused when SRK and Hrithik are both nominated..and now they can't exactly ignore Sallu because he gave the biggest hit..and Ajay had his best year.  Who to pick? Who to make happy? My bet, Ajay will be ignored again.

.khoobsurat.Kataliciousibelieveinpink

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
I gave up on awards long time back if my favorite wins happy me Dancing if they don't win I care less don't even bother complaining oh he didn't deserve what crap award  & so on it will not change anything dont have faith or hope for awards LOL enjoy the performances & the cheap jokes 

pooja_lsheeeibelieveinpink

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
kangana deserved tht award more than prachiErmm
oh well omg anushka wonParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Okay I saw Anushka win and was happy, but looking at the whole list this is the most W*F award list ever?!

WHY WHY WHY are they giving awards to last years winners? ROFLW*F was the award ceromony last year for? Confused

And then have 3 categories basically meaning the same thing, best actor, best entertainer and cinematic excellence.....what utter crap.

Dabangg as the best film ROFL.......Ermm If thats the BEST film that bollywood churns out a year then there is a serious problem.

Salman getting best actor is ridiculous in itself, but especially when they have the other category's he would suit more, like the entertainer one?

And Saijd doing some hosting is enough to put me off anyway, You'd think Producers guild awards are credible, but they're actually complete and utter bakwas.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.princessunara

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

I gave up on awards long time back if my favorite wins happy me Dancing if they don't win I care less don't even bother complaining oh he didn't deserve what crap award  & so on it will not change anything dont have faith or hope for awards LOL enjoy the performances & the cheap jokes 
BEST logic ever!! Same here...I just watch for dances if Hrithik, Shahid, or Aishu are performing!! Watch acceptance speeches from my favs and hosting IF Saif-SRK are hosting!!
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
The thing that makes me sad is that all the awards are completely ignoring Ajay Devgan. He is by miles acted better than Salman in Dabangg and oh wait Once Upon A Time in Mumbai was also a hit. They don't have to give to the star that gave the biggest hit.

sheeeibelieveinpinkprincessunara

Go to top