Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Big question: Why didn't Udaan win anything?! 
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Sheee do you like anyone at all?!

I hate only two people, Ash and kat. My bad luck, they both are getting awards after awards. Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is the producers guild award producers eyes pop out of their head for films that bring in green ðŸ˜‰  films that didn't do well at the BO are not even in the radar for these producers they appreciate the films the audience ran to the theater for its like here is an award can you get me another blockbuster next year as well ðŸ˜Š
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Yes critically acclaimed flops, so the awards make sense!

The way I see, it says flop. Critically acclaimed is just an
accessorise to say flop with tip top.
Doped awards. 😵

Honorary awards for 2009?...W T F. Who scripts such doltish segments? 

I hate the months of Jan and February in regards to Bollywood....all of the starlets come together to celebrate disappointment and duds of films. It's just a make-myself-feel-good event. Yuck. 

....and to have five actors and actresses slots already lets me know they are not credible.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Big question: Why didn't Udaan win anything?! 

It wasn't nominated. Apsara nominated only the movies that made money or if they had big stars. I don't remember seeing any of the low-budget movies on the nomination list.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheee

The way I see, it says flop. Critically acclaimed is just an
accessorise to say flop with tip top.

Yes, but just b/c the audience doesn't want to see a film doesn't mean the performances weren't good! If we go by the logic that the big blockbusters only have fantastic performances and not flops, then Kat should win Best Actress every year b/c she's the one with the blockbuster hits!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

It wasn't nominated. Apsara nominated only the movies that made money or if they had big stars. I don't remember seeing any of the low-budget movies on the nomination list.

That's so lame! This is the producers guild awards so how can they do that?! 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

This is the producers guild award producers eyes pop out of their head for films that bring in green ðŸ˜‰  films that didn't do well at the BO are not even in the radar for these producers they appreciate the films the audience ran to the theater for its like here is an award can you get me another blockbuster next year as well ðŸ˜Š

Ridiculous!! And here I was thinking producers appreciate serious and genius cinema!!!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

That's so lame! This is the producers guild awards so how can they do that?! 

Well producers only care about money and profits..and all the movies nominated are hits except for Guzaarish (which even though it flopped probably made more money than Udaan).