APSARA Awards Winners SALMAN ANUSHKA VIDYA - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Congrats to Ash and rest of the winners, idk who has won and who hasn't except for ash.. but seriously, bollywood awards are just glamour and popularity awards .. there's so many underrated actors and actresses in bollywood and they get nothing no matter what.. they don't even get noticed!  this is sad n silly, but for some it's good coz their fav won for some it is not.. life goes on! Edited by AbbiePrivate - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sweet coco

Lensa....I'm just too happy to care at this point!! I'm so sick of her getting an international this icon that award...so happy she's getting something for ACTING...so happy!!!

Glad Ash got it anyways, I think she worked hard this year.
Aww I'm so happy for u Sweet Coco! 👏 Aish deserves it! She worked so hard 😛

But I agree...thats just too many awards you know! Aish should have gotten it instead of Vidya and Anushka. And Hrithik instead of Salman. There are just too many categories!

But I like the entertainer one because thats what people vote for! I didn't vote for these awards cuz I can't SMS but I'm so happy Kat won!

Sheee do you like anyone at all?!

u can't judge her (ASH) unless you've seen her performance n work, n she's a very good actress.. there's many flop movies with good perfomances, I loved Kajol n Kareena in WAF but the movie didn't do so well.. still they worked hard on it.. same goes for Ash, however, I prefer good performance over timepass blockbuster anyday!   Edited by AbbiePrivate - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sheee

Worked hard on giving flops.

Yes critically acclaimed flops, so the awards make sense!
Originally posted by KatForeva

Aww I'm so happy for u Sweet Coco! 👏 Aish deserves it! She worked so hard 😛

But I agree...thats just too many awards you know! Aish should have gotten it instead of Vidya and Anushka. And Hrithik instead of Salman. There are just too many categories!

But I like the entertainer one because thats what people vote for! I didn't vote for these awards cuz I can't SMS but I'm so happy Kat won!

I agree!! Ash did deserve to win! Personally her performance as Sophia was way better than Anushka, but oh well....I'm happy for Anushka b/c she's really underrated in these new league of actresses!! So I'm glad she's being recognized!!!
Originally posted by AbbiePrivate

u can't judge her (ASH) unless you've seen her performance n work, n she's a very good actress.. there's many flop movies with good perfomances, I loved Kajol n Kareena in WAF but the movie didn't do so well.. still they worked hard on it.. same goes for Ash, however, I prefer good performance over timepass blockbuster anyday!  
Agree!! Same here, I prefer stellar performances over mindless blockbusters anyday!! And so true WAF was a good film, but just b/c it doesn't make as money doesn't mean the actors weren't good in it!
Was my name is khan not nominated ?

Happy for Anushka & Ranveer1