Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Save Kitani Mohabbat Hain Uniqueness and Charm (Page 5)

Poll Question: Close end polls on reation of new article: Arohi shaadi

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [2.68%]
109 [97.32%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

AfsaraZ Senior Member
AfsaraZ
AfsaraZ

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

And def re-posted that on facebook. This article is messing with me; they better not screw up KMH or I will be very angry.

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I don't wish to watch a show where the actor/actress gets married to everyone except each-other.... I just hope the the creatives change the story-line..

meetme.shiraz Newbie
meetme.shiraz
meetme.shiraz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
The CVs have completely lost it.They don't realise what a stupid risk they are taking.
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
i dont want to see arohi and cheeku marrying at any cost ,,,i dont want to see another Kahiin to hoga,,,what happened with sujal,,kashish and piyush,,if the marriage happens,,nothing new,,,the story will move forward like kahiin to hoga,,,

why should the marriage happen,,let arjun stop the marriage ,,,and then he turns a bad guy after rashi's accident,,,

if arohi marries cheeku,,,that chuha kabootar,,khargos,,,and what not,,,the whole charm and uniqueness will die,,,
Karnika007 Goldie
Karnika007
Karnika007

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Obivously NO infinite times. Hw cud dey do tat. M specially here for karnika and kmh and they giv this gift. Do nething bt nt d marriage. I cnt belive sum1 actually voted yes for d freak script 2 cont in wrong way!
bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
no never not at alllllllllllllllllllllllll
BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Nisha...well done! Hate this rumored track! D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

why is Arohi's character getting butchered so badly?? i can't bare her anymore
where is that bubbly girl? who always knew it what was right and wat was wrong

here dadu, dj see it and Arohi doesnt?? what kind of mohobbat is this?? then i'll happily say that Arohi is worse than Gauri and she should deserve a lot of pain after find out the truth
i want her to suffer really bad!

@black:dat is xactly wat i m tryin to figure out....Arohi Ahluwalia was so different...everyone loved her...how can her character b butchered to this xtent...we accepted all her hatred/anger for Arjun since we thot its obvious...but now this is a drag!! teh show is only two months old n Arohi's real chacacter is long lost n wit this track its goin to be teh end of a beautiful journey..

@green..that is wat xactly creatives want to show now...Arohi goin thru pain after her marriage wit chiku....n we dun want to see dis ...so plz NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
but along wit that Arjun will neva hav d chance to b happy either....all his penance to live a better life as a better human bein wil go waste!! i dun believe the craetivse have planned to butcher teh characters n the story to this extent...shee...!!!

Go to top