Close end polls on reation of new article: Arohi shaadi

Poll Choice
Yes - The story must continue as this article
No-' the script must changed concerning mostly the wedding'
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
I cant believe two people actually voted for yes.🤔  

@afsaraz - completely agree with you.👍🏼

@nisha  add this link in your first post so whoever comes to vote will also share the view here.

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago

And def re-posted that on facebook. This article is messing with me; they better not screw up KMH or I will be very angry.
I don't wish to watch a show where the actor/actress gets married to everyone except each-other.... I just hope the the creatives change the story-line..

The CVs have completely lost it.They don't realise what a stupid risk they are taking.
i dont want to see arohi and cheeku marrying at any cost ,,,i dont want to see another Kahiin to hoga,,,what happened with sujal,,kashish and piyush,,if the marriage happens,,nothing new,,,the story will move forward like kahiin to hoga,,,

why should the marriage happen,,let arjun stop the marriage ,,,and then he turns a bad guy after rashi's accident,,,

if arohi marries cheeku,,,that chuha kabootar,,khargos,,,and what not,,,the whole charm and uniqueness will die,,,
Obivously NO infinite times. Hw cud dey do tat. M specially here for karnika and kmh and they giv this gift. Do nething bt nt d marriage. I cnt belive sum1 actually voted yes for d freak script 2 cont in wrong way!
no never not at alllllllllllllllllllllllll
Nisha...well done! Hate this rumored track!
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

why is Arohi's character getting butchered so badly?? i can't bare her anymore
where is that bubbly girl? who always knew it what was right and wat was wrong

here dadu, dj see it and Arohi doesnt?? what kind of mohobbat is this?? then i'll happily say that Arohi is worse than Gauri and she should deserve a lot of pain after find out the truth
i want her to suffer really bad!

@black:dat is xactly wat i m tryin to figure out....Arohi Ahluwalia was so different...everyone loved her...how can her character b butchered to this xtent...we accepted all her hatred/anger for Arjun since we thot its obvious...but now this is a drag!! teh show is only two months old n Arohi's real chacacter is long lost n wit this track its goin to be teh end of a beautiful journey..

@green..that is wat xactly creatives want to show now...Arohi goin thru pain after her marriage wit chiku....n we dun want to see dis ...so plz NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
but along wit that Arjun will neva hav d chance to b happy either....all his penance to live a better life as a better human bein wil go waste!! i dun believe the craetivse have planned to butcher teh characters n the story to this extent...shee...!!!
obvious for all kmh fans to vote no how can anyone imagine arohi n cheeku together