Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
nooooooooooooooooooooooo....massive no
this shaadi cannot happen....😭😭😭
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ofcourse! *clenches teeth*
I'll cut of the kabootar's pakh if he dares poke his beak b/w ArjOhi!
CVS....... turning wacko!
They are losing it!
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CVs...PLEASEEEE...change the storyline before it's too late
this stupid track is so typical and stupid...it has been done a million times
it will only lose TRPs and fans.....STOP THIS TRACK!!!!
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i still feel(or  want to believe) that what we sread in the article is only half true and no marriage happens.

but if its true, then the script must be changed. wont accept arohi's marriage to anyone other than arjun at all.
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranii

i still feel(or  want to believe) that what we sread in the article is only half true and no marriage happens.

but if its true, then the script must be changed. wont accept arohi's marriage to anyone other than arjun at all.

Pranii I too stated  some points in my second post in lounge , that there are chances that  it may not happen or it may not be chiku.  But  seeing the sbs that the dulha is sitting and arjun is walking in 😭 .    We all have to make them change  if it is true. 
premeer_ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ektaaa do whatevaa u wishhh,
but plisss arohi shuld only marryy arjunn, dont bring multiple marriages in this showw
 pliss dont spoil the showw😭
thiss is the onlyy showw i like and see😔
Broken.Angel thumbnail
my vote goes for NO!!! v dont want this wedding track!!
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my no goes for the wedding and the miscarriage 😭

sweet little Rashi will be so sad

I don't mind watching Arjun Singhania but at the cost of marriage and miscarriage??? nope!!! 🤢

i really want Ekta to change the script!!! this is not what KMH is

why is Arohi's character getting butchered so badly?? i can't bare her anymore
where is that bubbly girl? who always knew it what was right and wat was wrong

here dadu, dj see it and Arohi doesnt?? what kind of mohobbat is this?? then i'll happily say that Arohi is worse than Gauri and she should deserve a lot of pain after find out the truth
i want her to suffer really bad!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
The script should be changed, Arohi should not marry Chiku. I can wait for Arohi and Arjun to become a couple but do not have her marry Chiku. That destroys KMH completely. The CVs should be showing Arohi not marrying Chiku and her slowly accepting the fact she loves Arjun, instead it seems we are back to square one only worse with Arohi marrying Chiku!!!
AfsaraZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I definitely think getting Arohi and Cheeku officially married in the show will be too far. It's absolutely ridiculous to hope for true love to prevail after someone is already committed, even if it's a drama and not real life. In reality, people would look down on someone like Arohi who might later leave her husband for Arjun (no matter how much we want that as viewers, practically speaking, that's kind of wrong).

Ekta already screwed up the family dynamic by having Arohi fall in love with her CHACHI's (Gauri) ex love... we don't need anything crazy like Arohi getting married off.

A lot of Ekta's shows become weird whenever marriage is involved (if anyone's seen Kasamh Se or Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi... you know what I'm talking about). She almost cheapens the idea of marriage and family dynamics.

KMH season 1 was great partially because there wasn't a lot of "marriage" dilemmas. Even though Arohi had gotten engaged to Karan, the relationship didn't form.