Shanak School of Graduates-Uptd w/ profs. pg1

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome to the Shanak school of Graduates!

We offer B.S. and B.A. degree in Shanak. The Shanak School of Graduates also offers the Masters and Ph.D program. The school is all about Shanak and their chemistry. The schools explores Shantanu and Khanak separately and then bring it together to explore them together.

The school has the following majors to offer:

1. History- explores the history of Shaan, Khanak, and Shanak's past and relates it to the present- Lead by Professor May (The_May_Rose)
2. Physics- explores the behavior of Shanak, separately and together. Lead by Professor Namoona (Yumna) 
3. Chemistry- explores the hot, sizzling chemistry of Shanak. Lead by Professor Smitha (SPN_JD_Addicted)
4. Biology- Explores the relationship of Shanak and their biological aspects of it.  Lead by Professor Vats (Vatsalya)
5. Health & Physical Education- explores how well Shanak can give each other a run for their money if they were in a verbal duel or physical competition. Lead by Professor Karishma (Kari)
6. Shaniksm- Looks at the community of Shanakism and how it affects its fellow fans and members when Shanak are at their best. Lead by Professor Saazy-Smaazy (Saaz)
7. Yashran- explores the chemistry pairing of Yashran and their masti. It also explores how well they perform on-screen Lead by Professor Beeni
8. Communication- looks into the depths of Shanak communication levels. Lead by Professor Shalini (rbo_d_best
and 
9. Family Connection- explore the relationship of Shanak with their family members. Lead by Professor Jessica
10. Rajen Scenes- explore the relationship of Rahul and Jenny and discuss why they are not suited for the track Lead by Professor Teech

Currently the school is looking for it's teachers and head of departments who can teach their students. If you think you are up for the job then please PM me and Vat with your resumes. The resume must also include a bit of description about you and why you think you are up for the specific department. It should also include your description about Shanak based on specific department. 

Thank You!

Sincerely yours,
Rooj, Dean of Shanak School of Graduates
and Vats (Vatsalya), Vice-Dean of Shanak School of Graduates

PS: guys this is all for fun! I am up to teach. lmao🤣

Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
rooji! this is sooooooo cool yaar! awesome job girl!👍🏼
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dear ROOJ
SUUUperb..

best job for job seekers in ShaNakism and  best college  and courses offered  for graduation inShanakisms..

Best any  Shanak fan can hope for..let me think for some time...   great idea loved it...
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i want 2 apply for all the courses mam😆dnt mind studyng shanak 24/7😆
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Sana, Zenn, Shriya, and Varsha: Thanks so much and you guys should apply for a position. Especially You Zenn
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post Rooj.I am new to ShaNak obsession lol so I have to be a student I guess to learn more abt them!It would be great learning from such ShaNak fanatics(i meant experts lol)😛
aditee thumbnail
Its got to be the CUTEST course offering among ANY College or univ!
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wud hv gone 4 yasharan...bt i thnk it goes 2 mre senior ppl.. M relatively new nd mre chances of gettng carried away..so wil rathr b a student...bt up 4 saaaz 4 Shanakism!!nways gud job Rooj!!
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb rooj awsome dear yaar.........................................lol aisa kuch tum hi soch sakte ho🤣
IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
another step towards pagalpan

🤣

i love it!