Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Where does Pratigya's tongue go when..... (Page 4)

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
she has taken krish for granted

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Prats has always been like that and keeping high hopes from her would be more like a wedge keeping the doors of our expectations  open when hopelessness is doing its best to blow them shut.
The big question would be who will make her realize what she is doing to krishna and his self-respect.I remember when krishna was angry with her once she said you have insulted me in front of everyone when she herself doing it all the time
I will give some blame to krishna here bcoz he should have a self-respect first then only he can expect from others but that doesnt mean he should stop loving her or become more like shakti but he should become more Independent,get some job and be away from this kitchen politics,be a man and should not be her puppet all the time.Many times prats has been acting as his Mind,whatever she said be it about amma/SS he agrees though many times it might be true but I want him to think and act and not just go for it bcoz its coming from her.Anyways this is for Kriya no matter what happens through the twists and turns that follow try to detach yourself from the problem friends focus on the solution and learn from the experience.

Edited by td_dhoom - 11 January 2011 at 8:14am
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

nechuuuuuuu.......Hug...hi aziiiiiiiiiiHughw r u?
long tym.......sugamalle?...i know.,...long time...mmm enikku sughama....wat abt u my dear??
hw ws ur exams?hope u did well....yea evrything went gud....physics n chemistry was a bit hardCry
coming to the topic...we all knw that prats is a Papa Ki Laadli...infront of her maayka,everything goes blind.....no use of saying.......its simply..GENETIC PROBLEM.....ROFLhhaaa...soooooo true jaan....hahha./..Genetic Problem...bt wat abt krishna???he always supports pratz n not his parentsLOLROFL...but i just hate it wen pratz tongue disappear in front of her family!!Angry
enikkentha?sugam sugam...preparing to go for a study tour....
Krishna we all knw supports her from the very beginning n still continue to be......coz all he knew was LUB for her...but Prats,always lineant towards her maayka,started with hatred wich turned into LUB..so it wil take time for her to change also....(dont throw chappal on me...LOL)

all d best for ur study tour!!
no why shud i throw chappal...u said da correct thing!!Tongue
thank u dr.......ho!oralengilum support cheythallo?enikkini chathaalum vendilla...LOLLOL

hhahhaah...athenda..verarum support cheythille?its a fact!
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

I m cominggggggggggg......................LOL  

pahooooch gayiiii.............LOL
kaa bey......kuch tho bolbo....LOL
i'm fedup discussing on the  show now..Sleepy..just came to talk with u guys..............neslin if u don't want ur theard to b spoiled than shd i leave.........EmbarrassedLOLLOL

nahiiiiiiii....if my thread will be spoiled in ur presence den let it be...pls dnt leave...kuch tho bolbo yaara!
ohhh so u also thinks that i spoil theards...........AngryOuchROFLROFL

I tol "IF" my thread will be spoiled in ur presence den let it be...it means if i was not telling my opinion...but was supporting u in ur own opinion abt urself...ROFLROFL

Go to top