Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Where does Pratigya's tongue go when..... (Page 2)

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Joined: 21 June 2008
Posts: 13069

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

welcome back neechu all i can say that with K after all the insults she physically tells k that she loves him and will b her supprt what everyone says is bs to her but she cant b like that with her father na LOL so she uses tongue
hi nazia dii...hw r u?
i agree wid u...hahahahahaLOL

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 5559

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

I m cominggggggggggg......................LOL  

 
      pahooooch gayiiii.............LOL
kaa bey......kuch tho bolbo....LOL
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12440

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Originally posted by telstra

welcome back neechu all i can say that with K after all the insults she physically tells k that she loves him and will b her supprt what everyone says is bs to her but she cant b like that with her father na LOL so she uses tongue
hi nazia dii...hw r u?
i agree wid u...hahahahahaLOL

fine yaara in arja land how was your exams i will wait for your replies
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

I m cominggggggggggg......................LOL  

 
      pahooooch gayiiii.............LOL
kaa bey......kuch tho bolbo....LOL
i'm fedup discussing on the  show now..Sleepy..just came to talk with u guys..............neslin if u don't want ur theard to b spoiled than shd i leave.........EmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Joined: 21 June 2008
Posts: 13069

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

nechuuuuuuu.......Hug...hi aziiiiiiiiiiHughw r u?
long tym.......sugamalle?...i know.,...long time...mmm enikku sughama....wat abt u my dear??
hw ws ur exams?hope u did well....yea evrything went gud....physics n chemistry was a bit hardCry
coming to the topic...we all knw that prats is a Papa Ki Laadli...infront of her maayka,everything goes blind.....no use of saying.......its simply..GENETIC PROBLEM.....ROFLhhaaa...soooooo true jaan....hahha./..Genetic Problem...bt wat abt krishna???he always supports pratz n not his parentsLOLROFL...but i just hate it wen pratz tongue disappear in front of her family!!Angry
enikkentha?sugam sugam...preparing to go for a study tour....
Krishna we all knw supports her from the very beginning n still continue to be......coz all he knew was LUB for her...but Prats,always lineant towards her maayka,started with hatred wich turned into LUB..so it wil take time for her to change also....(dont throw chappal on me...LOL)
 
all d best for ur study tour!!
no why shud i throw chappal...u said da correct thing!!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Joined: 21 June 2008
Posts: 13069

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

I m cominggggggggggg......................LOL  

 
      pahooooch gayiiii.............LOL
kaa bey......kuch tho bolbo....LOL
i'm fedup discussing on the  show now..Sleepy..just came to talk with u guys..............neslin if u don't want ur theard to b spoiled than shd i leave.........EmbarrassedLOLLOL
 
nahiiiiiiii....if my thread will be spoiled in ur presence den let it be...pls dnt leave...kuch tho bolbo yaara!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 5559

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

nechuuuuuuu.......Hug...hi aziiiiiiiiiiHughw r u?
long tym.......sugamalle?...i know.,...long time...mmm enikku sughama....wat abt u my dear??
hw ws ur exams?hope u did well....yea evrything went gud....physics n chemistry was a bit hardCry
coming to the topic...we all knw that prats is a Papa Ki Laadli...infront of her maayka,everything goes blind.....no use of saying.......its simply..GENETIC PROBLEM.....ROFLhhaaa...soooooo true jaan....hahha./..Genetic Problem...bt wat abt krishna???he always supports pratz n not his parentsLOLROFL...but i just hate it wen pratz tongue disappear in front of her family!!Angry
enikkentha?sugam sugam...preparing to go for a study tour....
Krishna we all knw supports her from the very beginning n still continue to be......coz all he knew was LUB for her...but Prats,always lineant towards her maayka,started with hatred wich turned into LUB..so it wil take time for her to change also....(dont throw chappal on me...LOL)
 
all d best for ur study tour!!
no why shud i throw chappal...u said da correct thing!!Tongue
thank u dr.......ho!oralengilum support cheythallo?enikkini chathaalum vendilla...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

I m cominggggggggggg......................LOL  

 
      pahooooch gayiiii.............LOL
kaa bey......kuch tho bolbo....LOL
i'm fedup discussing on the  show now..Sleepy..just came to talk with u guys..............neslin if u don't want ur theard to b spoiled than shd i leave.........EmbarrassedLOLLOL
 
nahiiiiiiii....if my thread will be spoiled in ur presence den let it be...pls dnt leave...kuch tho bolbo yaara!
ohhh so u also thinks that i spoil theards...........AngryOuchROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Pratigyas New Atituet

Author: TvSerier   Replies: 4   Views: 1179

TvSerier 4 1179 10 August 2010 at 10:16am by _dkmystery_
Pratigyas family over acting!

2 3 4

Author: BadGirlKiss   Replies: 28   Views: 2915

BadGirlKiss 28 2915 08 August 2010 at 4:28pm by BadGirlKiss
pratigyas plead to ssingh

Author: gees   Replies: 5   Views: 895

gees 5 895 29 July 2010 at 6:25pm by elle45
ARTICLE-Pratigyas Past Shocks krishna

2

Author: gees   Replies: 10   Views: 1853

gees 10 1853 25 July 2010 at 1:37pm by she_ratchet
pratigyas biggest mistake

Author: gees   Replies: 2   Views: 1078

gees 2 1078 22 June 2010 at 10:03am by ...Binny...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index