Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Where does Pratigya's tongue go when.....

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Helloww My dear...i'm back after a long time wid a new topic...i was having ma xams so cudnt come online regularly...but still i used to come n was a silent reader...CryTongue...bt nw ma xams r over n em free....wuhooooooo...but only till jan 30...after dat again xams...erghhhhhhhhhCryAngry

Okay okay...lemme come to the topic!
Yesterday we saw the little but intense fight b/w pratigya n amma....n i hope dat u ppl saw how prats was luking at amma...n i say dat ders nuthing wrong in it...yesterday ammaji has crossed all the limits...ok...i take pratigya's side...coz even if it was me againts someone who is saying bad about my dad even i wud have done da same....but i would like to as dat "Where does Pratigya's tongue or anger go when sum1 speaks bad about krishna...???"....Arushi has said many many many bad things about krishna n she didnt even bother to say atleast 1 word against dat gal...why is pratigya "taking the side of truth" only if its not her family????
CVs,do u have the answer for dis question....??n wat abt u guys???any answer???

Pls reply!

NechuTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prettymeenakrishnabhavnana9naa_umaAziyaPristineSoul

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
nechuuuuuuu.......Hug
long tym.......sugamalle?
hw ws ur exams?hope u did well....
coming to the topic...we all knw that prats is a Papa Ki Laadli...infront of her maayka,everything goes blind.....no use of saying.......its simply..GENETIC PROBLEM.....ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanitha7a_umaArjaAddictPristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Hi Nechu.. After a long time huh?? All I can say is Pratigya's Tongue... Gaya Tel Lene..

Edited by KriYa_life - 11 January 2011 at 7:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

nechuuuuuuu.......Hug...hi aziiiiiiiiiiHughw r u?
long tym.......sugamalle?...i know.,...long time...mmm enikku sughama....wat abt u my dear??
hw ws ur exams?hope u did well....yea evrything went gud....physics n chemistry was a bit hardCry
coming to the topic...we all knw that prats is a Papa Ki Laadli...infront of her maayka,everything goes blind.....no use of saying.......its simply..GENETIC PROBLEM.....ROFLhhaaa...soooooo true jaan....hahha./..Genetic Problem...bt wat abt krishna???he always supports pratz n not his parentsLOLROFL...but i just hate it wen pratz tongue disappear in front of her family!!Angry

PristineSoul

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Hi Nechu.. After a long time huh?? All I can say is Pratigya's Tounge... Gaya Tel Lene..

hi ramona...yea dear...after a long time...was havin ma xams...so cudnt cum online!
hahah...true...but not everytime yara...wen sum1 says abt her family den her tongue is of double length...but wen it comes to krishna....it "gaya tel lene"Angry

PristineSoul

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
welcome back neechu all i can say that with K after all the insults she physically tells k that she loves him and will b her supprt what everyone says is bs to her but she cant b like that with her father na LOL so she uses tongue
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

nechuuuuuuu.......Hug...hi aziiiiiiiiiiHughw r u?
long tym.......sugamalle?...i know.,...long time...mmm enikku sughama....wat abt u my dear??
hw ws ur exams?hope u did well....yea evrything went gud....physics n chemistry was a bit hardCry
coming to the topic...we all knw that prats is a Papa Ki Laadli...infront of her maayka,everything goes blind.....no use of saying.......its simply..GENETIC PROBLEM.....ROFLhhaaa...soooooo true jaan....hahha./..Genetic Problem...bt wat abt krishna???he always supports pratz n not his parentsLOLROFL...but i just hate it wen pratz tongue disappear in front of her family!!Angry
enikkentha?sugam sugam...preparing to go for a study tour....
Krishna we all knw supports her from the very beginning n still continue to be......coz all he knew was LUB for her...but Prats,always lineant towards her maayka,started with hatred wich turned into LUB..so it wil take time for her to change also....(dont throw chappal on me...LOL)

ArjaAddict

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

I m cominggggggggggg......................LOL  

pahooooch gayiiii.............LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AziyaArjaAddict

Go to top