Poll

What will happen next?????

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Many things happened today and we saw the emergence of GG as the new "well-wishers" for Amrit and Arjun been shot by Viju. I don't think the CV's have any plan to close the misunderstanding track. It will be prolonged for long and of course the CV's favorite GG will play a key role in it. Hate you CV's for always splitting AmBo like this😡😡😡😡
Edited by lakshmin42 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its not new..........
everyone know about d CV.s....

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think ambo's misunderstanding will clear soon n amrit's family will also return.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmin42

Many things happened today and we saw the emergence of GG as the new "well-wishers" for Amrit and Arjun been shot by Viju. I don't think the CV's have any plan to close the misunderstanding track. It will be prolonged for long and of course the CV's favorite GG will play a key role in it. Hate you CV's for always splitting AmBo like this😡

Arjun Will Survive
Arjun Dies And Riya Is Been Adopted By AmBo
Arjun Dies And Bebo Accepts Riya But Amrit Doesn't

I Don't Think So Amrit Is Never Will Accept GG  As His Well-Wishers. I Think Misunderstanding Will Wrap Up This Week What There To Hide Now From Amrit Will Come To Know The Truth This Week For Sure
Edited by Mythily2 - 13 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess arjun will die and AmBo will adopt ria, but only if CV's won't drag this whole misunderstanding thing.  otherwise arjun will die and bebo will take ria with her and amrit will think ria is arjun-bebo daughter and the misunderstanding between ambo will ROCK😡
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Completely agree with both the options u gav Afee...
But whatever it is I am simply hating it, coz once again the CVs have succeeded in diverting the path of SLB from AmBo to some irrelevant situation. Im not at all against Ria, I simply love the cute kid but it is the pathetic situation the CVs are unnecessarily tying to create. Instead of giving the Arjun family a settled ending, they r just destroying it.
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Arjun will die n Ria adopted by AmBo.But Amrit naraz bhi ho sakta hain aur isse jhagre aur bar bhi sakte hain.😕
guddididi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
up next is the end of this ever dragging meaningless show........
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddididi

up next is the end of this ever dragging meaningless show........

If you find SLB meaningless please don't watch it. No one is forcing you. But please don't talk about ending the show.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ambofan

Completely agree with both the options u gav Afee...

But whatever it is I am simply hating it, coz once again the CVs have succeeded in diverting the path of SLB from AmBo to some irrelevant situation. Im not at all against Ria, I simply love the cute kid but it is the pathetic situation the CVs are unnecessarily tying to create. Instead of giving the Arjun family a settled ending, they r just destroying it.

i know yaar, they should have just end the khanna family track the day bebo met Amrit, and after that bebo could have tell all the things happened to her to amrit and amrit would have easily believed her and right now ambo should have been living a happy life. but no, the CV's luv to disappoint us and hurt us all the time, and therefore they never leave a chance.