Uttaran ka anth......

anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Veecha fans,

What are we waiting for???????  Uttaran ka anth ho chuka hai. .. Taps is really pregnant and as we assumed earlier koi exposure nahi hone wala......

This show is running as per Reshmi's favour,... eventhough we had a nice storyline shown in the beginning with an ambitious Ichcha who wanted to change her Kismat .... but alas that Character itself has gone to gutter.  Ichcha is no more ambitious, she is a no 1 loser as far as I could see.. pity on Tina .. CV's has really done unjustice towards her.. 😲😲

As audience we are also getting fooled day by day.. high time to end up watching this show.. I am highly depressed..😭😭😭

what do you think Guys????? is there any way we could raise a complain against colors channel for continuing this show which has all sorts of negativity involved??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i have no idea what to do!! even i am sad:( i feel like throwing rotten tomatoes and egggs
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
colors is not bothered , else they would have inter-winded long back with so much of bakwas negativity thrown at ppl
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But how is tapasya being pregnant for real indicate negativity being thrashed on a viewers face??πŸ˜†..

Come on guys..chill..and dont be sad or happy for anything except real things in life😊..these silly soaps are not worth it!..it will all end..

If you ask me its infact a turn for the better....we are fed up of this negativity..and we want a balance now!...they have got to balance it out and make her slightly positive...this is what i feel....i switched off totally because theres a limit to putting down a character..and now incase she's actually pregnant lets hope we can see a slightly softer side!

I will defintely want to have a look incase this is true that she is pregnant for real..otherwise whats left in the story???....

Anyway..thanks for the news..even though this kind of news has been in and out of the forum off and on...so lets just wait and see!😊

And incase you guys are worried about veer ichha..i can tell you they wont part..and incase they do..it will be due to our sacrificing ichki once again behaving like a martyr!...i have never understood this character and been disintrested in her .......i agree with you on this though that its too weak a character..

xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
how could that be that all of a sudden the luck is with tapu and what they were lying about for so long came true on its own...HI ppl luck is not that powerful that supports u in every aspect of life...this show is so fake and far from reality.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agree xavi, luck knocks once in a while, and it exists when u strongly believe in it , else its nothing but co-incidence
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why to complaint
lets stop watching this
anyway it never given a piece of mind in my life
in yesterday's episode ichaa was telling
whts the role of her in bundela house
now i am asking tina
whats the role of her in uttaran
it was her better decision to quit this show
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont understand how tappu having a baby can be shown as a taint of negativity...you guys wanted veer iccha n now that has happened... now whatever tappu does i dont think the cv's can undo that... whether tappu has a baby or not has nothing to do with icha being weak... the cv's of uttran think a 'sati-savitri' should behave the way icha does...in the process making the character boring...
if the storyline is going in rahsami's favour...i dont see how that becomes her fault tho πŸ˜•
Edited by pragya_dutta - 13 years ago
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i don't think icha's character is weak ..... she was brave enough to marry veer, without thinking of the end result .... her husband died only few months ago and she married without thinking of anyone ......  her character is not weak, maybe dumb but not weak ..... at times i feel she just uses people's name to do what she wants to do ...... was she really weak when she let tapu marry veer or was she that weak when she decide to marry veer after telling him that she is her bhabhi ..... i dont think her character that innocent or well defined ….. she is just confuse ….. at times she telling amo not to worry and she has changed and next we see her doing things that she said she wont do …… I think it was one of the member who wrote that icha likes to be tortured and I agree with her …… she is not looking for happiness, she wants to bring misery to her life she is looking for attention ….. before it was jogi and now veer …..  yesterday she was talking to vansh's photo, calling herself boj???? (tina was really good in that scene) …. Didn't she think what samaj will say when she marries her husband's brother??? Is that weak/dumb??? To think that mai will accept her???

payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

i have no idea what to do!! even i am sad:( i feel like throwing rotten tomatoes and egggs

wohow that can be harmful for u'r televisionπŸ˜†