Uttaran
Uttaran

Uttaran ka anth......

anjup83 Senior Member
anjup83
anjup83

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Hey Veecha fans,

What are we waiting for???????  Uttaran ka anth ho chuka hai. .. Taps is really pregnant and as we assumed earlier koi exposure nahi hone wala......

This show is running as per Reshmi's favour,... eventhough we had a nice storyline shown in the beginning with an ambitious Ichcha who wanted to change her Kismat .... but alas that Character itself has gone to gutter.  Ichcha is no more ambitious, she is a no 1 loser as far as I could see.. pity on Tina .. CV's has really done unjustice towards her.. ShockedShocked

As audience we are also getting fooled day by day.. high time to end up watching this show.. I am highly depressed..CryCryCry

what do you think Guys????? is there any way we could raise a complain against colors channel for continuing this show which has all sorts of negativity involved??????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79navaneetaxavivilla

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
i have no idea what to do!! even i am sad:( i feel like throwing rotten tomatoes and egggs

ithotuknewhasini79tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
colors is not bothered , else they would have inter-winded long back with so much of bakwas negativity thrown at ppl

sonia77xavivillatiny15

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
But how is tapasya being pregnant for real indicate negativity being thrashed on a viewers face??LOL..

Come on guys..chill..and dont be sad or happy for anything except real things in lifeSmile..these silly soaps are not worth it!..it will all end..

If you ask me its infact a turn for the better....we are fed up of this negativity..and we want a balance now!...they have got to balance it out and make her slightly positive...this is what i feel....i switched off totally because theres a limit to putting down a character..and now incase she's actually pregnant lets hope we can see a slightly softer side!

I will defintely want to have a look incase this is true that she is pregnant for real..otherwise whats left in the story???....

Anyway..thanks for the news..even though this kind of news has been in and out of the forum off and on...so lets just wait and see!Smile

And incase you guys are worried about veer ichha..i can tell you they wont part..and incase they do..it will be due to our sacrificing ichki once again behaving like a martyr!...i have never understood this character and been disintrested in her .......i agree with you on this though that its too weak a character..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassiGnarly_QuinnAurora.AlwaysHisJaan

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
how could that be that all of a sudden the luck is with tapu and what they were lying about for so long came true on its own...HI ppl luck is not that powerful that supports u in every aspect of life...this show is so fake and far from reality.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
agree xavi, luck knocks once in a while, and it exists when u strongly believe in it , else its nothing but co-incidence

xavivillatiny15

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
why to complaint
lets stop watching this
anyway it never given a piece of mind in my life
in yesterday's episode ichaa was telling
whts the role of her in bundela house
now i am asking tina
whats the role of her in uttaran
it was her better decision to quit this show

farah007xavivilla

Gnarly_Quinn Senior Member
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
i dont understand how tappu having a baby can be shown as a taint of negativity...you guys wanted veer iccha n now that has happened... now whatever tappu does i dont think the cv's can undo that... whether tappu has a baby or not has nothing to do with icha being weak... the cv's of uttran think a 'sati-savitri' should behave the way icha does...in the process making the character boring...
if the storyline is going in rahsami's favour...i dont see how that becomes her fault tho Confused

Edited by pragya_dutta - 11 January 2011 at 8:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaan

Go to top