India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Jan 1o- dealing with stereotypes

SAYNO Senior Member
SAYNO
SAYNO

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
this is my first post in this topic and i was arm wrestled into it by the episode on the 1oth

it was the point where akshi faints and a lady exclaims that aksi is pregnanta nd all 3 women of the house gas and grin like its the forst time ever they have heard of this

for Gods sake, how many women actually faint when they r pregnant? this is so just sooooo filmy- i h\ve two kids, never fainted. my sisters in law, cousins etc have never fainted- what kind of stupid conclusion is this to make? esp as she is suffering from weakness?

and then the women- the height of naivety! their every reacion is shock and horror- the matters that they want to cover up, they give away becuase of their reactions! for Gods sakes these are grown women!!

and lastly, the stereotypes of bua and nani are making my head go round. yes elderly women are tough to handle but guve them some good points- some humanity....

but akshi fainting to applause from the women proclaiming pregnancy- man that was to too much.Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful16moonlight08_charu__Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
i've never seen or heard abt any connection b/w pregnancy and fainting...why do they need doctors? that lady was so sure ke akshara is pregnant ! if at all she was, baisa toh akshara ki delivery ghar par hi kar deti..in their zamana, bache ghode ke tabele mein toh paida hote the..toh ab hi ho jayenge Dead

the first one to know abt pregnancy is the woman herself..wonder why girls r also surprised when doctor gives them the news of pregnancy Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful16moonlight08-.Shriya.-_Divya_

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i've never seen or heard abt any connection b/w pregnancy and fainting...why do they need doctors? that lady was so sure ke akshara is pregnant ! if at all she was, baisa toh akshara ki delivery ghar par hi kar deti..in their zamana, bache ghode ke tabele mein toh paida hote the..toh ab hi ho jayenge Dead

the first one to know abt pregnancy is the woman herself..wonder why girls r also surprised when doctor gives them the news of pregnancy Big smile

LOL [LOL[ yeh kis zamane ka tareeka hai pregnancy news batane ka..?? ladies will gather n they will say ki so n so is pregnant..LOL LOL the

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08_Divya_

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Ha ha
this is the same i was wondering whn tht stupid lady siad k Akshi is preg......n she evn said k aapne kabhi bachcho ko janm nai dia.....i ws laughing k ye aunty faint hui thi kya whn she gt pregLOLLOLLOLLOL

One thng on wch i gt furious k Aksh is lying uncounsious n all of thm started laughinAngryAngry...... n tht baisa sd k doc. ko aane do fir laddo khilaungiLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rachu.m_Divya_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index