Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Television stars love Salsa
Buzz up!
Natasha Coutinho

TV shows have recently seen a lot of dance performances with hit numbers to suit every occasion. While the stars loving performing to them their fans too can't get enough of these dance sequences. We catch up with some popular actors who love performing dance numbers and find out which current hit they would love to dance to, whom they would choose as their dance partner and much more.
Showing 7 of 7 images Previous    Next
Muskaan Mehani

Muskaan Mehani
Given a choice on what current hit song would you like to perform in your show and why?
I hate Sheila Ki Jawani so it would definitely not be that song. Rather I would choose my all time favourite song Bin Tere from I Hate Luv Storys because it has beautiful lyrics. I also love Ainwayi Ainwayi from Band Baaja Baaraat.

Who would you like to have as your co-star in the song sequence?
No one from TV but from Bollywood I would choose Shahid Kapoor.

Are you a trained dancer? If yes which dance form? 
I am currently learning Bollywood style of dancing.

Your all time favourite dance form? 
I love Salsa and Bollywood. Especially Bollywood because it's a good form of exercise and after a long day of shooting it makes me feel relaxed.
indya.com

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KS_Minionsaher_90

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index