India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Update_11th January (Page 3)

SweetArifa Senior Member
SweetArifa
SweetArifa

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...oh no i didn't want them to get the kundali.  but amma should should make a big scene saying that's it a fake kundali and then destroy it

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update - you did a marvelous job- i am sorry people are copying your update - i wish they would stop.
This story is moving too slow Dead . They also need to show more of Guddu but then again i think the story has to go this way in order for Guddu and Runjun to get together.Smile
So i will muster up some patience                 
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot everybody for the lovely comments! Hug

yeah, that site still copied my update but didn't copy the lines where I had 'praised' them ROFL 
I really hope IF takes some action against plagiarism!

'bout the storyline, I just hope Abhi's parents refuse for the rishta and the story isn't dragged till the wedding day! and yes, we want epi like we had today, as in, more scenes of Guddu... mamis are fun though LOL
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, dkmystery.
So finally Vishnu & Kalsanwali have come to known about Runjhun being the Bhagonwali.
Though Vishnu got his money from someone else and declares that he will return it to Guddu, it is yet to be seen if he really does return because he is a stingy man.

Hey, update other websites copying your update... you know what, you should write a line stating "This update is done by dkmystery at india-forums.com" ..somewhere in the middle of your written update! Let us see if they are going to copy that also or not Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

mentallycrazy Senior Member
mentallycrazy
mentallycrazy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Yaar those people need to knock it off! But anyways great update divya di, uff got to see more of guddu bhai. Today he had a smiley face on as he listened to the insults directed towards Rhunjhun. but when he marries her and falls in love, the smile will disappear to anger haha. Yaar they've got good chemistry. Disappointed that there was no eyelock scene today though Wink

haha kalsanwali cracked me up today, she circled around like twice haha as her bey was pulling her hahaROFL the mamis are wooooo still very evil though. Hoping more guddu tomorrow!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Thanks for the update, dkmystery.
So finally Vishnu & Kalsanwali have come to known about Runjhun being the Bhagonwali.
Though Vishnu got his money from someone else and declares that he will return it to Guddu, it is yet to be seen if he really does return because he is a stingy man.

Hey, update other websites copying your update... you know what, you should write a line stating "This update is done by dkmystery at india-forums.com" ..somewhere in the middle of your written update! Let us see if they are going to copy that also or not Wink

u know what, we updaters use a code and that disables selecting the text of the update, n makes it harder to copy. so maybe it is someone from IF who is doing this! Angry
I started tonight's update in a different manner and I'll use your trick tomorrow Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cbee5

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mentallycrazy

Yaar those people need to knock it off! But anyways great update divya di, uff got to see more of guddu bhai. Today he had a smiley face on as he listened to the insults directed towards Rhunjhun. but when he marries her and falls in love, the smile will disappear to anger haha. Yaar they've got good chemistry. Disappointed that there was no eyelock scene today though Wink

haha kalsanwali cracked me up today, she circled around like twice haha as her bey was pulling her hahaROFL the mamis are wooooo still very evil though. Hoping more guddu tomorrow!

Thanks sis!
n yeah, Guddu will repent and be a strong pillar of support to her!
the mamis rock for sure LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index