Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks so much for the article tanu!
Aw they both love the same song (me too :P) and the same style of dancing! 
They HAVE to dance to aviya now and do some salsa!!
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hinna! that's the song you entered on on the engagement! Gosh KT and YM think like you and me! thanks for the article :) loved it!
adeelahuju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the article..
and KT and YM taste is soooo similar...they both like ainvayi ainvayi and salsa..
even i like the avayin avayin song a lottt...can't understand k ye dono kbi bi kisi chiz mein aik dusre ka naam kyn nahi le sakte...
but i really wanna see them dancing on this song..it would be treat..
and i knew about yashu that she is trained dancer but didn
 know about karan.. they both are trained dancer i hope they perform soooon in any award show..
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the article, arey we knew that shanak were made for each other but it seems our yasharan are too, kya baat hai dono koi answers rehearse nahin kiya? loool
jodi ko nazar na lag jaye

and wow both liking salsa probably want to dance that together to khash we get to see that in the show- mayb for their date itll be hot
Edited by rafia 24 - 13 years ago
chinni26 thumbnail
if KT wants, he can invite me to dance with him anyday... 😳 😃

it would totally be awesome if there was salsa sequence between shanak in the show! 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the article Armu...Karan and Yashashri have similliar tastes in music it seems😊....Nice...
SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
hey khanak n shan having same choice of song...dats great but really karan babu to sahi hai sab ke saath dance karna chahte hai...srk style ....so he is trained dancer in salsa dats good n our yashu in khathak...
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
wow same choice yasharan...ab to ainvayi ainvayi RBO mein banta hai boss 😉
zarraa22 thumbnail
avaien avaien lut gaya seems to be the current favourite of all....

loved manish's honesty and answers.... he seems to be pretty witty and smart with his words "im trained to be a trained dancer" very well said 👏.....
 i would love to be manish's choreographer and make this hottie dance to my tunes..... salsa= sensuous then that would be my perfect choice of dance form with manish.... may be in the rain 😳