Love confessions on TV - Article

Posted: 13 years ago

Gauri-Jagdish
It's quite a shocking revelation on the show, when Jagya, who is married to Anandi, tells Gauri that he loves her. He feels that Gauri feels the same way about him because she is extremely supportive when he goes through a rough patch. Considering that he is already married, we have to wait and see how the audience reacts to this storyline.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Love-confessions-on-TV&aid=2473
We have Bollywood couples profess love in the most romantic manner, but since television shows gained popularity, onscreen television couples are now more popular than their cinema contemporaries. However, every love story has a beginning and we take a look at how some of our favourite couples began their love story.

Gauri-Jagdish 
It's quite a shocking revelation on the show, when Jagya, who is married to Anandi, tells Gauri that he loves her. He feels that Gauri feels the same way about him because she is extremely supportive when he goes through a rough patch. Considering that he is already married, we have to wait and see how the audience reacts to this storyline.
hmm................viewer's reactions!!
IF visit karo naa CVs😳

Originally posted by khusi_*

hmm................viewer's reactions!!
IF visit karo naa CVs😳

exactly!!
aur yeh reactions to gauri ki entry se hi shuru ho gaye hain!! 😆
Reaction??
u really want it.... ok then...

for Jagya-Gauri!!

JaAn is the Best... ShaSha is the Best!!

loved the smiley that u used
me too...  where do you get these from??
no one liked my answer........... what's this??? 😕

well just click it n u'll get them too!!
Well from my end Yes to Jagya-Gauri pair, bring it on......much better than chemistry-less boring Jagya-Anandi pair....(this has nothing to do with infidelity part of the story)..just that I like seeing Shashank and Anjum together....they look good, hence would like to see more of them - my opinion..

The story is heading this way and Jagya is going to be the loser all the way. He will lose Anandi now and when Gauri knows about his asliat will dump him high time. Gauri will hav emuch more respect towards Anandi for what she is doing for others and will be respected because she left her education for others.. Though not fair for herself but praise worthy.

After the new promo Jagya has lost ANY RESPECT left for him from me😡