Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

TB: Arohi gets married to Cheeku (Page 4)

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
OMG....!! what are Cvs doing??? they knw that we love arjuhi why they are doing like this..
Urghhhhh Angry

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

this article completely runined my mood!!!! Ouch

honestly i really didnt want this show to go the typical melodramatic way...it will only lose TRPs and fans

I HATE ekta and her stupid trendsAngry

we need change...because we desrve better...afterall we brought the show back

Edited by glitter567 - 11 January 2011 at 12:56pm
GujuGrl Senior Member
GujuGrl
GujuGrl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
so agree i don't think i can watch KMH2 anymore after reading this article. I mean if they would have like canceled the marriage then there was a hope that arjun and arohi will get together, but now she is going to marry chiku, it won't be same for me even if they get together later. i am soooooooo madAngry
premeer_ever Senior Member
premeer_ever
premeer_ever

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
i' m shatteredCry
plisss arohii dont marry cheekuuuUnhappy
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Very disappointed with the latest news, I thought Arohi's marraige to Chiku would be stopped. The CVs have ruined things now, how can Arohi and Arjun possibly be together now that she has married someone else? Then there is Arjun turning negative, really what love story is this? These past 7 days have been a waste of time then, there was no point to it.
khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
No way we r not gonna tolerate this in our sweet kmh creatives think of smthg else this doesnot go with kmh brand
Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. I really wonder what the CVs are upto with this track. Multiple marriages is not something I am interested in watching in this show. I hope they change their mind about this wedding.

Edited by Keva - 11 January 2011 at 5:47pm
ek_nai_paheli Senior Member
ek_nai_paheli
ek_nai_paheli

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
OMG the same stupid thing over again.  The stupid friend what's her face... Gauri?  I hate this track and I am thinking I will stop watching this serial.  I thought it would be a good one for a change, but no, same thing,,,, fall in love, vamp separating them, marry someone else and ruin a perfectly good love story and turn it into a regular ganda soap....  Anyway, this is it for me, definitely gonna stop watching it....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index