Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

TB: Arohi gets married to Cheeku (Page 3)

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOO..
honestly, no way..!!
m sheer disappointd :( :( :( :(

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
this is pure suicidal move by the writers of kmh!1!!
here arohi gets marired, and then the fans are POed and some even stop watching the show.
the channel says its not getting any viewers and there you go, shows off, and everyone associated with it is out of work.

one would think since this is s a show brought back on fan demand, this would only do what the fan wants, with  little ups and downs

this is a not a lille 
"down" this is purely stupid and suicidal!

its not like they dont know we dont like, we rebelled like crazy when arjun and natasha were to be ENGAGED, not married but just engaged! and they totally turned around the track.

why would htey think kmh2 is different? they are gonna show a marriage ????? 

Edited by julle1234567890 - 11 January 2011 at 8:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1rasika_DS

Inaya_Khan Newbie
Inaya_Khan
Inaya_Khan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
CHILL GUYS !!! When i heard about this i too got very upset .. we all want to se them together but if this happens so soon then there will be nothing to show.. Have patience.. As karan himself said that there is a sweet twist in the story.. Lets wait and watch for what will happen. There is a lot more to come.. just relax..
Just keep appreciating their work and dun forget to rate them as they both deserve to be at nr 1...

I have accepted this bad news now since i know they wont disappoint us... :) We all know that they are gonna get back together since the story revolves around these two characters...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285kavyasam

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
cant see her getting marrried to someone else
whyywhyyyyyyyyyyyy...

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Guess all of you beat me to it.  When this serial started, I wondered whether I should watch it or not, and somehow, ended up not.  After reading about this twist, which is vintage Ekta, am happy w/ my decision.

Just one more of her long line of skeletons, so why be surprised?  Only place where she probably failed was in her 'Kahani hamare Mahabharat ki', where had she had things her way, Rukmini would have married Shishupala, Subhadra Duryodhan and Draupadi would have married Karna.
whatfun Newbie
whatfun
whatfun

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Ruining the show completely! They know how to play with the viewers' emotions. If they got the show back for us then they shd show a track that we like .. we can totally survive without multiple marriages/ miscarriages/ re-births and all such fictitious tracks!! Wasn't this supposed to be a show for the youth?! *extremely disappointed* 
angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
wht do I say yaar...seeing chiku on the other side whu thought somethng like this wld happen
I don't knw wht to say

Broken.Angel IF-Rockerz
Broken.Angel
Broken.Angel

EDSKHPH Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
im hating this article!!!!Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index