TB: Arohi gets married to Cheeku - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I thought KMH was beyond multiple marraiges,   why why why are they doing this now .   If arjun has to turn into a bad boy fine , but the expense of a baby 🥺👎🏼😵   and  above all the clown  chiku will get Arohi as his wife  nothing can be more absurd.    Marraige cannot be mocked like this. 
why arohi and chiku...and that to marriage track
is this the real track
I can digest the fact ki arjun goes back to bad world but it chiku and arohi marries
it bcoms different yaar
I dnt knw wht to say...but I knw its kitani..its different
lets see wht we get to see
i cant bare this !!!! 😭

I Like Arjun as a bad boy bt why Baby????Poor Rashi..........

Bt i think Arohi deserve this after not trusting Arjun..........
I am fine with Arjun returning to the bad world but why Arohi-Chiku marriage...KMH is only about Arjuhi..god why ekta mata is upto turning KMH into crap😭 and also Rashi's miscarriage😭
By god ,now she is copying the track of film "Jeet" (Staring salman ,sunny & karishma ) .Some elements of "Dhadkan" is also evident.

Only difference ,chiku is not like salman in any characteristics.

Hope they not kill arjun and do a rebirth . Man i hate chiku . & definetly no consummation . Blame me for thinking too far but i  know ways of ekta. And this time I will blast my tv if she does it

And by the way what about the pandit ji prediction during start of show . Kill that pandit for wrong forcast
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOO..
honestly, no way..!!
m sheer disappointd :( :( :( :(
this is pure suicidal move by the writers of kmh!1!!
here arohi gets marired, and then the fans are POed and some even stop watching the show.
the channel says its not getting any viewers and there you go, shows off, and everyone associated with it is out of work.

one would think since this is s a show brought back on fan demand, this would only do what the fan wants, with  little ups and downs

this is a not a lille 
"down" this is purely stupid and suicidal!

its not like they dont know we dont like, we rebelled like crazy when arjun and natasha were to be ENGAGED, not married but just engaged! and they totally turned around the track.

why would htey think kmh2 is different? they are gonna show a marriage ????? 
Edited by julle1234567890 - 13 years ago
CHILL GUYS !!! When i heard about this i too got very upset .. we all want to se them together but if this happens so soon then there will be nothing to show.. Have patience.. As karan himself said that there is a sweet twist in the story.. Lets wait and watch for what will happen. There is a lot more to come.. just relax..
Just keep appreciating their work and dun forget to rate them as they both deserve to be at nr 1...

I have accepted this bad news now since i know they wont disappoint us... :) We all know that they are gonna get back together since the story revolves around these two characters...
cant see her getting marrried to someone else
whyywhyyyyyyyyyyyy...