Uttaran

Akhil Mishra's date troubles - Article

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Akhil Mishra's date troubles

Akhil Mishra

Akhil Mishra (Veer's father in Uttaran) wanted to quit the show due to mismanagement on the sets but he went and signed another show Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna. The makers of Uttaran though allowed him to take up another show but they convinced him to stay back in Uttaran and shoot with them when required. Two days back, Mishra was in a fix when both the units were not ready to alter their schedules for him. They both were demanding his time on same day.

A source says, "There was some major issue happening on the sets of Uttaran and the shoot was brought to a halt for quite some time for Akhil. We required him for those particular sequences but he told us he had to shoot for another show. Our unit was going to cancel the shoot and scrap those scenes but finally he managed to come on the sets."

Mishra says, ",em>Uttaran's production team called me and told me I will have to shoot with them for two days but I had already given my dates to the other show. Moreover my mother is hospitalized and she had to go for an operation immediately. I had a very difficult time as the Uttaran team was continuously calling me for a shoot and were waiting for me on the set. I felt bad however I requested the Pardes team to adjust my schedule and went to shoot for Uttaran. Even after reaching there, my stubble look, which I have been given for this show created a problem for them. Umed Singh's character is very mature and calm so this look was not going well with it, but finally they decided to show me sick and did some patch work. It is really tough for me to give time to both shows so I have informed them that for the next 15 days I will not be able to shoot for Uttaran as it is practically impossible for me."

It is said Pardes… is all set to go on air from February 1, though they are yet to get a definite prime time slot. If everything goes well then Imagine TV is planning to launch Pardes… and Zor Ka Jhatka hosted by Shah Rukh Khan on the same day.

mariamay Newbie
mariamay
mariamay

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
wow...
palma0211 Senior Member
palma0211
palma0211

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Now can watch in 2 different shows as new one is coming at ten thirty on Imagine...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top