Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

i know what will happen after the hm sequence !! (Page 3)

ritugupta Groupbie
ritugupta
ritugupta

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Since they have to run for 2 years so they will first show that suhana has cancer and then after 30-40 episodes of glycerine they will show the medical report got exchanged and she is fineROFL and then they will show the amnesia track of ishaan and after 20-30 episodes more they will show that he was just trying his wifeROFL and then they will show that suhana by mistake vommitted which everyone will think that she is preggy and then after 30-40 episodes they will show that she has food poisoningROFL and so the saga continues... Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu_mech2Garima_04Armu4evayyyy111192manasi_31

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritugupta

Since they have to run for 2 years so they will first show that suhana has cancer and then after 30-40 episodes of glycerine they will show the medical report got exchanged and she is fineROFL and then they will show the amnesia track of ishaan and after 20-30 episodes more they will show that he was just trying his wifeROFL and then they will show that suhana by mistake vommitted which everyone will think that she is preggy and then after 30-40 episodes they will show that she has food poisoningROFL and so the saga continues... Wink

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dude.....u made me choke  with laufter.... superbbbbbbbbbbbbb prediction ...n i second it..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu_mech2GunseeratiViews

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mogliF21

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by mogliF21

eh? is SGP a remake from any bangladeshi soap! *clueless!*

No its not from Bangladesh. It was from West Bengal, India and OBS was based in Kolkata.
& what is the full form of OBS, pls!

Ogo Bodhu Sundari  = OBS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

Gunseerat IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritugupta

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
You seem to be very well experienced with Star Plus......WinkROFL

And no people dont worry SGP makes us smile and wont let us cry.....Big smile *touchwood*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Gunseerat-SalShah4eva-

ritugupta Groupbie
ritugupta
ritugupta

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
who knows if KKKeKta fever will bug SGP or not? After all its a race of TRPs but i think of all teh serials running on idiot box nowadays, CVs of SGP are much much sensible... lets hope they do remain like this foreverDay Dreaming

Sinha18

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
i dont want any of the OBS tracks in SGP.....now i want some happiness some love and romance between Ishaan Suhana i am really worried what will happen after their honeymoon i hope they dont bring anything sad if they want to bring something sad than plllzzz i dont want it to be the cancer track it will really hurt us......i want them to show someting realistic now.....all the Sona track was so OTT.......now i want Sushaan and after their honeymoon i want something realistic and not taken from any of the serials i admit SGP is a remake of OBS......but i want it to be different and real if they want some sad track then they can show some misunderstandings between Sushaan i've got no issues with that but i dont want anything to happen to Suhana or Ishaan i want to see their love growing stronger and stronger.......i've had enough of annoying episodes i will think after the honeymoon track later on i am really happy now and i dont want to be sad thinking about the future tracks.....i am just waiting for Sushaan romance noww.....

deepu_mech2

Go to top