Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why did you start watching PKYEK? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Same as the title :P

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [2.76%]
48 [33.10%]
58 [40.00%]
1 [0.69%]
0 [0.00%]
12 [8.28%]
2 [1.38%]
7 [4.83%]
8 [5.52%]
5 [3.45%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I started watching the show because of ViSu.But lol , when serial started I now like Kabir more.EmbarrassedBut also like Abhiya.

-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I started Watching this Because of the promo, but now i watch only for Priya! she rockStar
..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Becouse Of Sukku
.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I started watching bcuz of sukirti and also wanted to see if dey wud copy Twilight or not. LOL
Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
To be honest, after those pathetic twist and turns in Dee Emm Jii around September, I needed a distraction from it...This became my primary reason to watch this show...Otherwise I am not particularly fond of the Twilight saga and I have no idea about Vampire Diaries...
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
I started watching it for Priya...and I still watch it for Priya!

First I was least interested in the show...not at all actually...but now I think its an okie show...needs to focus a lot on the story and they need to utilize the characters and not just put them for fillers!!

Every character has a purpose to the story...and most of the characters in this show lack that purpose...so I hope they catch up with that!! Story has dum but is unfortunately not explored properly! Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manur

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
for sukirti khandpal..and stil watching it cuz of her..but now we have got visu..vivian and now gautam..lol
manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
I started watching it for Priya...and I still watch it for Priya!

First I was least interested in the show...not at all actually...but now I think its an okie show...needs to focus a lot on the story and they need to utilize the characters and not just put them for fillers!!

Every character has a purpose to the story...and most of the characters in this show lack that purpose...so I hope they catch up with that!! Story has dum but is unfortunately not explored properly!
 by yara forever
totally agree with u story ko bahut better kar skate hai...but they should add on some inputs...
this show can be much more better..

tabhi koi show success n longlasting rah sakata hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index