Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

one day i was at my cozins house and turned to watch tv and pkyek was playing.....when they had the abhiya first dance together from then i thought of watching a little bit of the show ,not the whole show.....But i ended up watching all the episodes in one day and i reallly really liked it...

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

For Priya Wal............

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dunno which is the main reason..bt i knew tht the show was based on vampire..supernatural element..so i got interested in watching it..though not a fan of twilight..bt i do like VD..plus i knew sukirti from DMG..though i didn't watch tht show..i knew she was good..
bt i think wat really got to me was the first promo..."patanga jo mohabbat main ho jaaye fanaa..vo uski aada hai ya aag ka gunaah"..then "koi aag se bhi toh puche uske dil ki jisse pyar se chhua..uski bas raakh hi mili"...
wat thotful dilogues...the first promo was soo meanigful and touchy..and it sort of promised great love story..aur it kept coming ov tv soo many time tht i had to watch the show..
and then there we go...fell in love with abhay raichand..and abhiya chemistry is just killing...
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
Because i heard it was copied from Twilight and TVD. Twilight and TVD is my favorite so i thought it might be fun watching Desi Twilight/TVD tooπŸ˜†
disney101 thumbnail
cuz i wanted to know how ektaji make  a kachra aka garbage of twilight saga lolz... but jks apart i started as the story was unusual, original (hahahahhahah) and my big reason was sukrati .... 
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
agree with kitz o8

i am sucker anything do with vampires and twilight or vamp diaries series. 

kji m

agr

I started watching it because my sister insisted me too watch it.
raj_lover thumbnail
 Abhay................... Abhay....................... Abhay.............. Abhay........................
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For Sukku Sunshine : )
& now for AbhIya
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
I started it coz of those superb promos which revealed that sumthing super natural is connected wid da story.. πŸ˜† so chose option 1.. I m still in love wid those two promos.. keep watching it often.. πŸ˜³ Edited by 247happy2bme - 13 years ago