Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

:-:Celebrating2GloriousYears:-: (Page 3)

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

awsome post Shikz wow 2 yrs fly by i rem seeing the add of yrkkh about to begin the show has given us loads of memorys to cherish wish to see more naksh scenes with chota munna munni in the future Embarrassed Happy Birthday Yrkkh congrats to the whole cast and crew wishing you many more in the future proud to be a fan Big smile ps: can i plz use the siggy you made shikz Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Shriya.-_Divya_

palsnfriends Newbie
palsnfriends
palsnfriends

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Happy 2nd Anniversary to YRKKH and congratulations to all cast and crew members for successful 2 years. Wishing the entire team many more successful and wonderful episodes. Thank you for your hard work put together for our entertainment.

-.Shriya.-_Divya_

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi4u

Baar baar din ye aaye

Baar baar dill ye gaaye

Tum jio hazaron saal

Saal k din ho pachaas hazar

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to YRKKH

Happy Birthday to you

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Wishing a very Happy B'day to YRKKHSmileSmileSmile

Hope you see many B'daysEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This suits us a lot HyperActive Notty NaKsh-OliczEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Love you NaKshHeart........u rock

Congo all YRKKH ians on completion of 2 yearsClapClap

Time to party guyzzzzzzzzzzz.........PartyDancing

p.s.: Nice post Shikhu dearSmile

edited my post on 1st pageEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Madhavi_Di-.Shriya.-

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

awsome post Shikz wow 2 yrs fly by i rem seeing the add of yrkkh about to begin the show has given us loads of memorys to cherish wish to see more naksh scenes with chota munna munni in the future Embarrassed Happy Birthday Yrkkh congrats to the whole cast and crew wishing you many more in the future proud to be a fan Big smile ps: can i plz use the siggy you made shikz Smile

we all r waiting 4 chota munna/munniEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Shriya.-

-.Shriya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Shriya.-
-.Shriya.-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
congrtazzz yrkkh.. we lov u... congo shongo yrkkhians.. we rokedd here.. n sply to hina i lov u soo muchh Hug ... lov dis shw 4m starting.. no any negative role.. nthng bad in d shw dats y i love d serialEmbarrassed.. n ofcourse our naksh rokkedd 4 dem i regular watch ittEmbarrassed.. munna munni ki jodi rowwkkWinkEmbarrassed... 
ps thnx 4 d post di.. awsome

Edited by shriya_naksh - 13 January 2011 at 4:35am

..Akaisha..

-Ami- IF-Stunnerz
-Ami-
-Ami-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Congrats to Yeh Rishta for two years of success! Ahhh! I'm pretty upset that I wasn't here on the actual date..Would you believe my luck that the day Yeh Rishta turns two, I started finals? *shakes head*

Anyways, I remember the day the show started out. *sighh* Two years ago. And even that day I had finals so I missed the first week! I swear, school had something against me then becasue I was interested in the show.

But yesh. I'm so glad that Yeh Rishta has managed to turn two this year and that they've made it so far with all the ups and downs that they've been through. Every time the show went down, there was something that they tried to work on to bring it back up. And even though I'm not constantly watching the show now (more like, it's my mom watching it) I still watch an epi here and there. What sucks more is that India epis and US epis are like 2-3 weeks behind for some lame reason. *glare at Star Plus* But yeah..I'm still watching it here and there and my mom watches it daily..So I guess I'm still connected to the show somehow. LOL.

So yeah. Congrats to Yeh Rishta once again!!

Shikha, thanks for the post! I knew I was going to miss out on it, but I knew that you wouldn't be left behind on doing something like this for the show. =)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.StarryPhoenixSerendipity..-.Shriya.-

.StarryPhoenix Viewbie
.StarryPhoenix
.StarryPhoenix

FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
hahahah..Thanks Amibie !!! so good to see you bakk.... n ya i cn undrstsnd what it feels like, when u jz cnt manage to check for ur fav. show..!! bt its ok.Studies are always a priority cum what may!! hugz**
Embarrassed

n yaa we all love YRKKH soo mch,... i to cnt evn miss one single episode... n great thanks to the Vodeo Uploaders for the timely uploads..!! big smile*********

so all done with ur exams ??!!!

-.Shriya.-

-Ami- IF-Stunnerz
-Ami-
-Ami-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
^^ Yep, I'm done with finals for a while now. I probably won't have any till May now..That's when I have my huge testings going on. But, I really don't want to think about that right now. LOL.

.StarryPhoenix-.Shriya.-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index