Love confessions on TV- Kriya

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Love confessions on TV
Buzz up!

We have Bollywood couples profess love in the most romantic manner, but since television shows gained popularity, onscreen television couples are now more popular than their cinema contemporaries. However, every love story has a beginning and we take a look at how some of our favourite couples began their love story.
Showing 1 of 5 images Previous    Next
Pratigya-Krishna

Pratigya-Krishna
Fans of Krishna and Pratigya are aware that they love each other. However, it wasn't a bed of roses throughout, as Pratigya hated Krishna at the beginning of the show. Eventually she falls in love with him, but with some hiccups. When she is abducted by Angad, Krishna is irate and avoids her for a brief period, but romance blooms when Pratigya goes out of her way to make Krishna's birthday special.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Love-confessions-on-TV&aid=2473

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

na9naLadyRosesweet_bhankikrishnabhavnavishplakshmi_paiAlwayshopefulabcd2AziyaFilza.---Yemi---suk4hussainramsoPragati.TPristineSoul....Poojie....

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!!Smile

Their union was indeed the best one I have ever seen on tv...EmbarrassedWinkTongueBig smileSmile......but cruel CV's gave audience the biggest jhatka by bringing Kesar's track the very next dayDead Angry

Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 11 January 2011 at 5:10am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnavishpna9nasweet_bhankiArmu4evalakshmi_pai---Yemi---suk4babithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Their union was indeed the best one I have ever seen on tv...Smile......but cruel CV's gave audience the biggest jhatka by bringing Kesar's track the very next dayDead Angry

EXACTLY YAAR,  anyway this is my desktop pic for quite sometime....
 Kriya's union was something to cherish n make it a treasure in my closet....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nakrishnabhavna---Yemi---

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Their union was indeed the best one I have ever seen on tv...EmbarrassedWinkTongueBig smileSmile......but cruel CV's gave audience the biggest jhatka by bringing Kesar's track the very next dayDead Angry

KCM dont remind me Angry................ after the magnificent buildup & the crackling tension finally exploding into the bestest scene everrrrrrrrrrr Day Dreaming that Kesar track was one of the most unfair,  jarring & harshest let downs ever !!!!!!!!!! and to make it even worse, it served no purpose........... Kesar is still Kesar AngryAngryAngry

krishnabhavnasuk4babithaj

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Ohh Yemi :-))))))))

Kriya union right from her confession to Janmashtami was the best I have ever cherished in all the years of my TV viewing..n brings a smile whenever am reminded of that!
It was soo tender.. n very very very expressive!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nakrishnabhavnaArmu4evalakshmi_paiAlwayshopefulsuk4Filza.---Yemi---babithaj

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

KCM dont remind me Angry................ after the magnificent buildup & the crackling tension finally exploding into the bestest scene everrrrrrrrrrr Day Dreaming that Kesar track was one of the most unfair,  jarring & harshest let downs ever !!!!!!!!!! and to make it even worse, it served no purpose........... Kesar is still Kesar AngryAngryAngry
I swear yemiDeadAngry....Sometimes I wonder do the CV's even think of the purpose before bringing any tracks on the show? So many tracks has no meaning in this serial...they came...ran on tv for a while and then disappeared in thin air...AngryOuchSleepy...Can CV's be this stupid????? its hard to fathomOuchConfused

You can call me Shreya BTWEmbarrassed

Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 11 January 2011 at 5:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavna---Yemi---

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
@kriyaconsume.... totally agree with u.. why did they have to bring in the kesar track.. it totally derailed the awesome Kriya track Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavna

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@kriyaconsume.... totally agree with u.. why did they have to bring in the kesar track.. it totally derailed the awesome Kriya track Disapprove
I swear....Viewers were dying to see Kriya unite for months....finally CV's gave such a fantastic sequence on Kriya union and then took it away in a blink...AngryDead...they could have got the highest TRS's by prolonging that track for sometime as their leads have such an awesome chemistry....they didnt utilise the golden chance....stupid CV'sDeadAngryOuchSleepyCry

krishnabhavnasuk4babithaj

Go to top