Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spolier-Nakku Misses on a chance to meet Dutta (Page 4)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
thanks. so unless they dont end up going to seemas kotha i dont get how they miss dutta by a whisker. and im surprised nakku and seema or chanda whatever her name is talk about so much wont they share the fact that nakkus hubbys car fell of a hill thing ( i refuse to call it a cliff) and wont chanda say her person (it is NOT her love) came back to her all injured. wow. and looks like the patti is staying on D's eyes hence he wont realise he is with seema tills hes fine. i guess maybe he will use his maan ki aankhein and see things. so he will see the nakku he loves. and good let him meet seema to see what nakku could have ended up as. and please cant we get this over by next week. i know if i say this week that would be asking for a miracle! and they asked MR about the storyline why didnt they ask him about whether or not hes staying on as DSP in LTL?! gosh someone please make the journalist next time!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbugushankitvcmeghaparti

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
p.s do the CV's forget that MV is getting married soon. so if MR leaves whos going to handle the show MV's Body double?!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ushankitvcmeghaparti

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

p.s do the CV's forget that MV is getting married soon. so if MR leaves whos going to handle the show MV's Body double?!

Actually Kala and Suds will run the show thenSillyROFL

ushankitvcmeghaparti

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

oh then please how can we forget chaskar? and the return of babi and her pallu? SillySilly wow thats going to keep me hooked for sure

ushankitvcmeghaparti

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

oh then please how can we forget chaskar? and the return of babi and her pallu? SillySilly wow thats going to keep me hooked for sure

You guys are forgetting their biggest trump card, Baaji aur Madhu ki bore-you-to-death wali love story Party 

ushankitvcmeghaparti

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

You guys are forgetting their biggest trump card, Baaji aur Madhu ki bore-you-to-death wali love story Party 

theirs is a love story ShockedShocked i was waiting for rakhsha bandhan to come for their best scene. and ltes not forget roops and her third wheel angle. and OMG how could we even forget AS and purhoit baba ki chotti si love ishtory Big smile waise where is this roops? she comes says some lines and disappears whenever dutta is in trouble. has she never heard of sticking through the thick and thing. always comes when things are about to smooth overSleepy

Edited by HumaG - 11 January 2011 at 1:21pm

ushankitvcmeghaparti

Go to top