Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Spolier-Nakku Misses on a chance to meet Dutta (Page 3)

masz Senior Member
masz
masz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing, I just want to see TaSha together.........But it looks like CVs have other ideas.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ushankitvcmeghaparti

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Kheeching, kheeeching, and kheeeeeeeeeeeching LOL

Hope there is some substance in the scenes between Seema and Dutta to make up for the rest of these chance theatrics...wouldn't want it to be a track all about missed opportunities.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosaHumaGPyari_ZahraushankitvcmeghapartikhushixAreYaar

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Hmm...Looks like Seema is here for weeks now! And she is going to the temple again to pray for DuttaOuch Even if she is positive, I somehow don't like her! 

Am not going to complain about anything in this show as long as Dutta/Mishal is still there...That is one of my new year resolutionsLOL...So CVs, you can drag, show Seema for weeks...even bring in Sups(please don't throw chappals at meLOL)...whatever...but keep Dutta's character intact....and please don't make him blind!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaushankitvcPyari_ZahrakabeeraspeakingmeghapartiImmaculateDreamkhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Kheeching, kheeeching, and kheeeeeeeeeeeching LOL

Hope there is some substance in the scenes between Seema and Dutta to make up for the rest of these chance theatrics...wouldn't want it to be a track all about missed opportunities.

The one thing LTL has been consistent about without fail IS the kheechinggggggggggg onlyLOL....I knew they'd drag this forever.....I just hope that they show more of Dutta over the course of the week instead of the wohi standard Nakku scenes of "I know he's alive, I'll find him" bhaashans and Kala-Suds freaking out.....it's high time to move the Seema-Dutta situation forward.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaushankitvckabeeraspeakingmeghaparti

barunipk Senior Member
barunipk
barunipk

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

<font size="2">Isnt it obvious that no one will be able to trace Dutta till he actually makes peace with Seema LOL.....and as far as Baaji seeing Seema is concerned, again like last time he IS NOT SUPPOSED to see her na, or else how will Nakku be able to develop her friendship with her 'saut' LOL.....

Regarding Tasha's reunion, I'm doubtful if they will ONLY take one more week to finish off Dutta-Seema reconciliation Confused....knowing these people, they might just drag it for 2-3 weeks as how can Dutta forgive Seema so fast and return to Nakku Shocked? Its not a quick process, if Dutta took this much time to even be OK with Nakku now, Seema is the BIGGEST DHOKEBAAZ in his dictionery of dhokebaazs LOL, so one week will be too less a time for him to forgive her and make peace with her LOL.....

Btw from where did you hear this news?</font>
            yaar agar aisa hi hota to wo nakku or sima ki friendship nahi dikhate. Ye dikhane ka matlab hi yahi hai ki dutta bina nakku ke kahe sima ko maf nahi karne wala. Waise bhi aaj ka episode ekhne ke bad mujhe lagata hai ki dutta apni aankhe kho dega aise me wo sima ko jab dekh hi nahi payega to maf karne ka sawal hi nahi hota

ushankitvcmeghaparti

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Hmm...Looks like Seema is here for weeks now! And she is going to the temple again to pray for DuttaOuch Even if she is positive, I somehow don't like her! 

Am not going to complain about anything in this show as long as Dutta/Mishal is still there...That is one of my new year resolutionsLOL...So CVs, you can drag, show Seema for weeks...even bring in Sups(please don't throw chappals at meLOL)...whatever...but keep Dutta's character intact....and please don't make him blind!

LOL Crys.. at this point of time i wont even mind Johnny bravo making an entry in LTL .. aLL i want is MR Staying! Till the end!  uss k liye sab manzoor hai . LOL! .. 

but no one night stands pls.. LOL anything but that.. LOL

kya haal hogaya hai humaara.. Dutta k liye saala kuch bhi karay ga..  Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosaushankitvcmeghaparti

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
So i dont get one thing, does the channel or the creative team not get the audience pulse at all? Do they not want their show to be watched? Then why is it that the lead pair always get separated? Is it not possible to show other tracks with the lead pair happy and together?
This is why they are not able to sustain soaps for a long period.
Anyway, dragfest to dragfest, enjoy MR and Dutta while he lasts, and last he better Confused

ushankitvcmeghaparti

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Its not a quick process, if Dutta took this much time to even be OK with Nakku now, Seema is the BIGGEST DHOKEBAAZ in his dictionary of dhokebaazs LOL, so one week will be too less a time for him to forgive her and make peace with her LOL.....

Btw from where did you hear this news?

ROFL

Imagine if he actually had made a list of all the Dhokebaaz'z nd why according to him are they dhokebaaz'z in the first place, with D's temper, that ought to be a very veeeeeeeery long listLOLLOLLOL.................

Thats a funny thought ROFLROFLROFL.........oh ya that dictionary will definitely contain 'clauses' and 'dos and donts' of the 'dhoka world' ROFL.....
1) acts which would be condemned as 'dhoka'.....
2) acts which can come under consideration....
3) acts which will absolutely not be tolerated!

And different punishments for different 'dhokas' ......
1) Direct killing....
2) Ulta latkana from tree....
3) Revenge marriage.....
4) Etc., etc., etc., ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-ushankitvcmeghaparti

Go to top