Spolier-Nakku Misses on a chance to meet Dutta

Posted: 13 years ago
Ok everyone here is a piece of latest news that Nakku n baaji will miss on meeting dutta while he will be in seema's house....as they r on a search for him.....later Nakku will bump into seema at the mandir while baaji will not be around as he will leave for some urgent work....πŸ˜†

Well seems like Tasha's reunion will be another weeks waitπŸ˜­πŸ˜†
So again Seema aka Chanda has come to pray for Dutta ...... This week will be full of this...
Isnt it obvious that no one will be able to trace Dutta till he actually makes peace with Seema πŸ˜†.....and as far as Baaji seeing Seema is concerned, again like last time he IS NOT SUPPOSED to see her na, or else how will Nakku be able to develop her friendship with her 'saut' πŸ˜†.....

Regarding Tasha's reunion, I'm doubtful if they will ONLY take one more week to finish off Dutta-Seema reconciliation πŸ˜•....knowing these people, they might just drag it for 2-3 weeks as how can Dutta forgive Seema so fast and return to Nakku 😲? Its not a quick process, if Dutta took this much time to even be OK with Nakku now, Seema is the BIGGEST DHOKEBAAZ in his dictionery of dhokebaazs πŸ˜†, so one week will be too less a time for him to forgive her and make peace with her πŸ˜†.....

Btw from where did you hear this news?

@ddp

"Regarding Tasha's reunion, I'm doubtful if they will ONLY take one more week to finish off Dutta-Seema reconciliation πŸ˜•....knowing these people, they might just drag it for 2-3 weeks as how can Dutta forgive Seema so fast and return to Nakku 😲? Its not a quick process"

-----------

I also think so.

Aur itni jaldi reunion hona bhi nehi chahiye.
Edited by pbtghosh - 13 years ago
completely agree with dewdrop.. they are not gonna end it so soon.. talking about the past experience we have witnessed deadly drags of even small events.. compared to them seema wala event is quite big.
so tasha reunion not to be so soon.. wait karna padega..*bangs head to the wall*

Originally posted by Subii

completely agree with dewdrop.. they are not gonna end it so soon.. talking about the past experience we have witnessed deadly drags of even small events.. compared to them seema wala event is quite big.
so tasha reunion not to be so soon.. wait karna padega..*bangs head to the wall*

@ blue - 🀣🀣🀣
......I'm sure all of our heads will be bleeding by the end of Dutta-Seema reconciliation πŸ˜†......
Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
"Sigh" So out of the seven weeks we have with D Sweetheart 2-3 weeks will be spent in "The Reconciliation". Nakku-Baji will miss D in Seema's house but later N will meet Seema but Baji will miss her this time?🀒πŸ₯± Ekta Maata has bought a share into PlayHouse Productions or what??????
Thanks for sharing,Megha.
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

@ blue - 🀣🀣🀣
......I'm sure all of our heads will be bleeding by the end of Dutta-Seema reconciliation πŸ˜†......
we cant do anything else apart from banging our heads honey..
ek to cvs ke drags ka gum aur fir mishal ke jane ka gum.. kitne gum sahenge..
is situation par ek gana yaad aaya 
"humko bhi gum ne mara 
tumko bhi gum ne mara 
hum sab ko gum ne mara
is gum ko mar dalo" πŸ˜†
Thanks megha for sharing ,but Imp line was Mishal said, "I cannot talk about the story but I can say I am back on the sets and have started shooting."😳 he did not mention about leaving so hope he continuesπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks megha.. personally I am not sure how long they can drag this for.. agreed she is the biggest dhokebaaz.. but as Ksh pointed out in another thread, once Dutta regains his senses, what is stopping him from calling home to ask them to come and get him?

So, I am not sure how long he will be kept there.. unless the doc forcefully refuses and says he cannot be moved blah blah.. and his mobile is lost now, and he has no access to call home and he cant fight/argue much as he is still weak.. though I think this will be done by this week!