Suhana's corner: Divorce for me? *Indya.com*

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged

STARONE.IN
Suhana's Corner: Divorce for me?
STARONE.IN

It's been a horrid week for me and going by the recent developments I think it's only  going to get worse. Dear readers, things have gone completely out of control what with the involvement of all the elders in the family, I was really worried about the outcome of their discussion and their decision left me in utter and complete shock.

STARONE.IN

If you remember, I had a fight with Ishaan about Sonali. He then yelled at me and said that there was no meaning to our marriage as there was no love in it. I suppose that going by the way I treated him at the beginning of our marriage, he is justified in believing what he said. But I've realised that my affection and feelings for Ishaan are changing, although I've not said it aloud. However, my pride got the better of me and late at night, I walked out of the Kashyap household and went back to my father's place.

Papa was very upset when I told him why I came back. I did not mention what Ishaan said or that I slapped Sonali. So he decided to take me back to the Kashyap household.

There was tension in the air when we returned. Ishaan's mother was crying and Radha Bua and Meethi asked me why I was angry, but I refused to answer. Sonali then had the nerve to speak to me, but I just looked through her. I hate her so much and she's the main reason why Ishaan and I have been put in this situation.

The family elders then sat together and finally decided that the best way to end this dispute was to end the marriage. This was the last thing that I expected and I am shocked by the decision. Dad asked me to pack my bags and I didn't know what to do. Everything came back to me from the day of marriage till today; it was like a flashback in fast-forward. I looked pleadingly at Badi Maa and Dadaji, thinking that they would ask me not to end the marriage, but then their eyes said it all. She told me that she knew that I don't love Ishaan, but can't she read my eyes now? I know that my feelings have changed. It's not just Ishaan that I love, but it's also Badi Maa. How can I leave her? She then reassured me that she will always love me like a mother to me whenever I needed her.

I don't want to leave this house! I love everyone here and I have loved my new life. Please tell me how I can convince the family that I don't want to go? Write into me at suhana@starplus.in and don't forget to watch Sasural Genda Phool at 7.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

SRY if its already posted Embarrassed

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 11 January 2011 at 4:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Keenu.... second time in a row... POSTED already Hug
Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G