Posted: 13 years ago

Katrina Kaif throws tantrums

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Katrina-Kaif-throws-tantrums/articleshow/7259352.cms

Katrina Kaif threw a tantrum whilst on a flight...

It's not an easy life for an actor and sometimes they don't make other people's lives easy, either. An interesting anecdote caught our ears: Katrina Kaif was busy city hopping to promote 'Tees Maar Khan'. That required her to live out of her suitcase and the exhausted actress fell into deep slumber once she became comfortable in her first class seat of an airplane.

When the airplane was about to take-off, the airhostess requested Katrina to starighten her seat and put on her seatbelt. But Katrina was fast asleep. So the airhostess tapped her and when she awoke requested the actress to abide by the take-off rules.

Katrina was livid when the airhostess tapped her. "How dare you touch me? Don't you know who I am?" she is heard to have said. An embarrassed airhostess simply apologised and went away, with other co-passengers looking on and wondering what the commotion was all about.

However, Katrina's manager denies that any such incident happened. "There's a possibility that she may have gone to sleep. But Katrina wouldn't get angry for someone having woken her up by tapping her," she explained.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seems like a made up story...sry
The air hostess could have simply whispered Salman Khan next to her ears .. Uski sugar-coated tantrums pakadne ki kya zaroorat thi ?
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ LOL!! That was a good one!.... I don't believe the story!
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Katrina needs to  learn how to treat people with respect.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg media has nothing to do but write crappy articles on Katrina! Everyone (who likes her) knows that she is a very sweet person. Her manager said it.
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^lol at "who likes her". bye kitty kat gotta go.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can't buy this article at all. I can imagine her saying it though.
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's not good IF IT'S TRUE.
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hahahaha this looks so made up 
typical line 
how dare you touch me , dont you know who i am xD 
Oh the media , our big huge delusional media waala's