India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

True Love

iqralovespkyek Senior Member
iqralovespkyek
iqralovespkyek

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
 Hii Guys...I just wanted to say tht Abhay really loves Piya bcz as u have seen his nt scared to be exposed by Piya tht his a vampire..His more scared of Piya getting hurt of other Vampires who have been hiding the secret of tht vampires still exist.I really call tht true love bcz wht havnt Abhay done for Piya n i dnt want her to intefere so much in Abhays life..bt if she now finds out tht his a vampire then i wnt her to keep tht to herself n just except tht his a vampire n still love him bcz abhay really loves her...Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakurffkhanozzyie

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Yeah of course it's true love. Koi shak?
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
well, its love from both sides.....and we know its eventually Piya's stubborn love that will overwin for him to give in.....they both dont use the best ways to confront each other....as abhay have been humliating her and still is and as Piya is little careless in her investigations.....but that doesnt question their love.....the 'love' is the main reason they are where they are:)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index