Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how many of u all-I m sure promo maan's dream(edit (Page 7)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

@mansy - my answers blue

Hima I too think nothing serious will happen to both Maan & Geet, but hope Geet doesn't get hurt, possibly this may only be Brij's imagination that he actually shot Geet or he does try to shoot Geet but doesn't succeed.

dee hope tht it is brij's dream ... kitna kamina hain ... sapne bhi kaise kaise dekhtha hain LOL 

if not dream ... he will def be unsuccessful ... 

Arjun may help save Geet but I don't think he'll do it as a part of his revenge plan, he definitely won't want Geet to get hurt, he's not wholly bad, just misguided by his sis & he likes Geet. Also Maan is too smart to let Arjun fool him now.

yes dee ... arjun helping geet is not a part of plan only doing coz geet's in danger & he thinks tht khurana family & geet are not tht bad ...

arjun is grey character ... but not totally -ve ... once he knows the truth he will turn +ve ...
Well lets all be positive we know there's going to be big drama but may our beloved Maaneet overcome all this and have a happy married life.

whether it's maan / arjun saving geet ... all i want is that maaneet both are happily married ...

One thing I'm sure all three Maan, Geet and the baby will be safe, there cannot be a story about Geet without her and if you recall DD's birthday wish was she knows she'll be doing Geet this year but she wishes to continue doing it for another 4 years, so Amen to that and lets sit back and hope for the best

hopefully geet aisa hi chaltha rahen ...

Edited by dewdropred - 11 January 2011 at 7:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
dew, i was thinking the same thing... things like who saves Geet are not important right now.. as long as Maan & Geet are married & well, i dont care...
CV's can send the whole indian army after Geet, as long as Maan & Geet's marriage happens and they are safe i really dont care...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I'm not worried cuz i know nothings gonna happen to Geet, the promo is just trying to show us that Brij will try and harm Geet, nothing more. I'm sure Maan will save herSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

kellz Goldie
kellz
kellz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
i think once they are married geet will lose teh baby because of  brij

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

How many Of U all are seriously thinking that something might happen on the marriage day as the latest promo .....

well coming to me .... I am thinking nothing of that sort is going to happen .... maan & geet will be fine ....

marriage will def happen ... don't go by the promo .... nowadys promo's are only confusing us .... other than that nothing is happening as per the promos .... or even the articles ....

Geet & Maan both will be safe & married too ... i guess brij will come face to face with maan & geet only after all the rasams of marriage are finished .... & they are declared as husband & wife ...

if brij shoots .... options ....

1)maan might push geet away ... when brij shoots ... well in that way no one might be hurt ...

or ....

2)every one present in the hall will catch him ... hit his hand with a stick so that the gun might fall far away from Brij ... & when it falls far away it might land with maan ...

or .... most important scene .... which will pave way for the next track ... i.e. arjun's track ....

3)this time i think arjun will come from the back ... as of now he is the only hatta katta person other than maan in the show .... & he is not behind maan & geet when the ceremony is happeneing .... so more chances for arjun saving the day ...

how it will happen ....

as maan is very far off from Brij ... so I guess arjun might come from back & hold Brij ... & they both may tussle for the gun ... while doing this ... arjun might throw the gun away from him & arjun is also a fighter ... so hope he uses the skills that were shown to us before in his introductory episode ....

& there are security also .... what happend to the special security persons that they arranged .... wo sab kab kaam ayengae ... they will also help arjun ....

so they all also will rush towards them ....

in the meanwhile ... maan with the help of annie & dadima ... will take geet away from the scene ....

Arjun helps maan & geet from brij & saves them ... thus becoming a hero in front of maan's eyes which will lead to arjun's revenge track .... there fore ... this action of arjun might land him with khurana Constructions ....

just my thinking girls .... so i am being positive that nothing bad will happen to either geet or maan .... & they will be married as per the date mentioned ... 

fingers crossed ....

My Best wishes & hearty congratulations to maan & geet on their marriage ....

hi hima i so wanted to come to the forum for your postive insight so very much upset after seeing the new promo.i was so depressed.....hope everything happens as you said dear.so looking forward to this marriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

hi hima i so wanted to come to the forum for your postive insight so very much upset after seeing the new promo.i was so depressed.....hope everything happens as you said dear.so looking forward to this marriage.

@samata ....

thnks samata for the faith u have in me ...me feeling happy ...

don't worry dear ... maan hain naa ...

hope u r feeling better ...dear .... take care ...

me 2 hoping to have a happy wedding ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix2u

dew, i was thinking the same thing... things like who saves Geet are not important right now.. as long as Maan & Geet are married & well, i dont care...
CV's can send the whole indian army after Geet, as long as Maan & Geet's marriage happens and they are safe i really dont care...

yes ixx ... tht's really not imp who is the saviour ... all we want is maan & geet & baby's safety ... glad u got wht i meant to say ... i too wanted to say tht ...

i 2 don't mind if the cv's send the whole indian army ... will like tht too ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

post edited ... this can b maan's dream after he spots brij in the mansion

Go to top