Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how many of u all-I m sure promo maan's dream(edit (Page 6)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Hima darling love ur prediction and ur positivitySmileHeartHug........i'm also totally positive that MAANEET' Dream Wedding will happen for sureSmile.........also i don't think anything will happen to MAANEET and their angel KhushiSmile.........cvs sirf hame dara rahe haiLOL.........i think and hope that it is just Brij's dream bcuz asliyat mein toh woh kuch nahi kar sakta uski itni himmat kaha toh ab isliye sapne mein hi dekhke kush ho raha haiLOL.........2dy i was and i'm still so excited abt Bachelor' party girls so cheer up nowHug.............MAANEET aur baby ko kuch nahi hoga bcuz hum saare MAANEETIANS ke blessings wishes aur love hai unke saathSmile..............MAANEET with their angel in MAANEET paradiseDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

HeeyyyyaaaaaaaaaEmbarrassed

Thanks for the dose of positivity for all or us Maaneet fans as we all are very sad and confused with the promo. I was thinking of making a post and you made it. Thanks!

How many Of U all are seriously thinking that something might happen on the marriage day as the latest promo .....

well coming to me .... I am thinking nothing of that sort is going to happen .... maan & geet will be fine ....

marriage will def happen ... don't go by the promo .... nowadys promo's are only confusing us .... other than that nothing is happening as per the promos .... or even the articles ....

Geet & Maan both will be safe & married too ... i guess brij will come face to face with maan & geet only after all the rasams of marriage are finished .... & they are declared as husband & wife ...

I am hoping that everything will be fine and they will be pronounced as Man and Wife!

if brij shoots .... options ....

1)maan might push geet away ... when brij shoots ... well in that way no one might be hurt ...

or ....

2)every one present in the hall will catch him ... hit his hand with a stick so that the gun might fall far away from Brij ... & when it falls far away it might land with maan ...

or .... most important scene .... which will pave way for the next track ... i.e. arjun's track ....

3)this time i think arjun will come from the back ... as of now he is the only hatta katta person other than maan in the show .... & he is not behind maan & geet when the ceremony is happeneing .... so more chances for arjun saving the day ...

how it will happen ....

as maan is very far off from Brij ... so I guess arjun might come from back & hold Brij ... & they both may tussle for the gun ... while doing this ... arjun might throw the gun away from him & arjun is also a fighter ... so hope he uses the skills that were shown to us before in his introductory episode ....

& there are security also .... what happend to the special security persons that they arranged .... wo sab kab kaam ayengae ... they will also help arjun ....

so they all also will rush towards them ....

in the meanwhile ... maan with the help of annie & dadima ... will take geet away from the scene ....

Arjun helps maan & geet from brij & saves them ... thus becoming a hero in front of maan's eyes which will lead to arjun's revenge track .... there fore ... this action of arjun might land him with khurana Constructions ....

just my thinking girls .... so i am being positive that nothing bad will happen to either geet or maan .... & they will be married as per the date mentioned ... 

fingers crossed ....

My Best wishes & hearty congratulations to maan & geet on their marriage ....

I guess your predictions are very true! As now Arjjun will save Geet; he will gain the respect and trust of Maan! And then will the love track start!

My heartiest wishes for the Couple!

Proud to be a Maaneetian!

Love
Mayuu<3

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Dewdrop I think quite a few articles hv confirmed tht wedding wil take place after a lot of drama so
I'm hopeful tht all will be well . But I'm just worried for the baby .

Btw Dewdrop did u rip the SBS segment DD 's bday one ?

remember the article ashi ... high drama wedding ...

me 2 ashi ... hoping all is well & no problem for our dear maaneet & baby .... mommy ,papa & baby all will be fine Smile& marriage happens as planned ...

answer to rip in ur inbox ...

-PoisonIvy-

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Hyeeeee thank u sooo much tumne meri sari tension durr kar de Hug

u r welcome jas ...Hug
princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
i hope nothing happens

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

completely agree withyour comments, first time i saw it, i was what the ............ but then thought no thats not possible, i am sure brij will shoot but some thing will happen and geet willbe safe, now what is this something, i dont know, thats just a waiting game 

(besides why would the cv's ruin such a perfect wedding outfit, imagine the price to payLOL , my mind does go in weird directions to find logic)

and then i thought that it would be nice if geet did a matrix to evade the bullet, usually not possible but with the way geet is going anything is possible so why not geet doing matixShocked

kirti ... thnks ...yeah ... we need to wait & see wht & how it's gonna happen ...

red & bold ... same my thoughts ... y will they spoil the dress ... does not seem realistic ... as i love that dress a lot ...LOL

geet doing matrix ....LOLLOLLOL
ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

completely agree withyour comments, first time i saw it, i was what the ............ but then thought no thats not possible, i am sure brij will shoot but some thing will happen and geet willbe safe, now what is this something, i dont know, thats just a waiting game 

(besides why would the cv's ruin such a perfect wedding outfit, imagine the price to payLOL , my mind does go in weird directions to find logic)

and then i thought that it would be nice if geet did a matrix to evade the bullet, usually not possible but with the way geet is going anything is possible so why not geet doing matixShocked

kirti ... thnks ...yeah ... we need to wait & see wht & how it's gonna happen ...

red & bold ... same my thoughts ... y will they spoil the dress ... does not seem realistic ... as i love that dress a lot ...LOL

geet doing matrix ....LOLLOLLOL
OMG... i just pictured her doing matrix
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mrk_1

i think some how or the other nothing ll happen to geet or maan yaar...

yes durga .... me hoping the same

ixxu

Go to top