Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how many of u all-I m sure promo maan's dream(edit (Page 5)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

How many Of U all are seriously thinking that something might happen on the marriage day as the latest promo .....

well coming to me .... I am thinking nothing of that sort is going to happen .... maan & geet will be fine ....

marriage will def happen ... don't go by the promo .... nowadys promo's are only confusing us .... other than that nothing is happening as per the promos .... or even the articles ....

Geet & Maan both will be safe & married too ... i guess brij will come face to face with maan & geet only after all the rasams of marriage are finished .... & they are declared as husband & wife ...

if brij shoots .... options ....

1)maan might push geet away ... when brij shoots ... well in that way no one might be hurt ...

or ....

2)every one present in the hall will catch him ... hit his hand with a stick so that the gun might fall far away from Brij ... & when it falls far away it might land with maan ...

or .... most important scene .... which will pave way for the next track ... i.e. arjun's track ....

3)this time i think arjun will come from the back ... as of now he is the only hatta katta person other than maan in the show .... & he is not behind maan & geet when the ceremony is happeneing .... so more chances for arjun saving the day ...

how it will happen ....

as maan is very far off from Brij ... so I guess arjun might come from back & hold Brij ... & they both may tussle for the gun ... while doing this ... arjun might throw the gun away from him & arjun is also a fighter ... so hope he uses the skills that were shown to us before in his introductory episode ....

& there are security also .... what happend to the special security persons that they arranged .... wo sab kab kaam ayengae ... they will also help arjun ....

so they all also will rush towards them ....

in the meanwhile ... maan with the help of annie & dadima ... will take geet away from the scene ....

Arjun helps maan & geet from brij & saves them ... thus becoming a hero in front of maan's eyes which will lead to arjun's revenge track .... there fore ... this action of arjun might land him with khurana Constructions ....

just my thinking girls .... so i am being positive that nothing bad will happen to either geet or maan .... & they will be married as per the date mentioned ... 

fingers crossed ....

My Best wishes & hearty congratulations to maan & geet on their marriage ....

Hima I too think nothing serious will happen to both Maan & Geet, but hope Geet doesn't get hurt, possibly this may only be Brij's imagination that he actually shot Geet or he does try to shoot Geet but doesn't succeed.

Arjun may help save Geet but I don't think he'll do it as a part of his revenge plan, he definitely won't want Geet to get hurt, he's not wholly bad, just misguided by his sis & he likes Geet. Also Maan is too smart to let Arjun fool him now.

Well lets all be positive we know there's going to be big drama but may our beloved Maaneet overcome all this and have a happy married life.

One thing I'm sure all three Maan, Geet and the baby will be safe, there cannot be a story about Geet without her and if you recall DD's birthday wish was she knows she'll be doing Geet this year but she wishes to continue doing it for another 4 years, so Amen to that and lets sit back and hope for the best

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@deepthi ....

we cant believe the promo thats for sure.. that will be misleading!!!!!! .

i dont think brij will shoot geet during the marriage...

maybe ithe pomo is telling that . son brij will come in froont of geet or maan!!!

maybe geet is seeing this as a dream after she gets to know that brij is trying to kill her or maybe maan's dream...
i wish this promo is a dream .... and we still did not get our dream seq ... the ghoda wala ... so hopefully that seq will be followed by this dream seq of brig attcking .... then it will fit the bill ....

or

brij may try to shoot geet during the marriage festivals....

there comes the 12 day oath!!!!

maybe maan will see brij!! and gets to know his plans....

i have a dount where does arjun fit into all this...

he says.. he is doing acc to plan.. that is one case we have to think about

what is arjun planning!!!

will there be an entry of NT!!!!

but out of all these.. i am sure geet wont get shot as long as maan is with her...
so me praying ALL IZZ WELL till wedding!!!

If maan sees arjun before wedding then none of this will happen & he will sort him out instantly .... without a problem ....& then 12 day kasam ... but i doubt ... cv's always give us fake news ...

don't even ask abt arjun & his stupid plans ... all he does is stare at annie with his wooden looks ... NT & he only knows wht their plans are ...enrty of NT doubt ???? aash said she read some article on karishma's family life in prob .... tht's Y she is out of show ... 

yes yaar all is well .... always ...
oh thats bad.. !!!!

lets see what happens

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
hey nice prediction.... for sure nothing gonna happen to maan geet and the baby..brij ll get caught somehow. might be what u said n arjun bcoming super hero in front of maan n then taking revenge...

sptrnodewdropred

Inu-13 IF-Rockerz
Inu-13
Inu-13

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
though havent seen the new promo yet..!! but acc. to ur post i think arjun will cum to rescue..!!n den maan will start trusting him n uske baad bada dhamaka .. arjun will think of taking revenge but coz of his feeling twrds annie he will not b

sptrnodewdropred

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
I wish the same should happen dew but I don't think it would be as CV's might be planning for MC in the promo Maan shouted Geet and Geet was also about to faint so which means Geet being hit by bulletDeadwhich might lead to MC and than Maan would take oath to marry Geet within 12 days(bullet didn't penetrate Geet's body- safe point)
As far as Arjun's revenge is concerned he will take it by fooling Annie not MSK but ur point is also validate if he safe Geet MSK will surely give him a chance. Promos are really confusing we cannot predict anything but the marriage will happen for sureSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
DEWDROPPED

I don't have an iota of doubt that Maan and Geet will be married.  They certainly will 'cause the CV's are giving us complementary closeness to the couple at the grande wedding.  But the dhamaka jatka that is to happen lends a mystery to the future episodes.  Expected, and with great composure, we will fight with Maan against the DevilAngry or DevilsOuchAngry

I personally would like to see Arjun backing MSK in his fight.  Annie and Arjun started their relationship of the heart and then continued it with challenge of minds.  So I would love to see him being a plum pudding for mighty Annie who is a smart cookie with brilliant maturity and khurana khandani straight talk. 

MSK versus Arjun, if what u say, turns to be true (Arjun working at KC), would be a deadly affair of seemingly 2 explosive characters. We need to wait and watch. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ilovemsk

nice pred....

all positive yayy hahaha

thnks naina ... & yes naina ... i always try to make +ve post .....
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --ANGEL--

I HOPE MARRIAGE WILL HAPPEN

marriage will def happen dear ... no doubt on that ...

Go to top