Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how many of u all-I m sure promo maan's dream(edit (Page 4)

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di i wud like to go by the third option as SBS says Maan will find abt brij and will blame Arjun ... Arjun being  a man of self respect mite want to prove himself tat he is not the reson behind Brij ... may the third option wic u said mite go with the current story line... it is just ma POV
i second u it might happen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudewdropred

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
i mean cvz should not make maan look fool out there after so many doubt he had and he made such tight security he specially promised that he will die but won't let geet hurt so how can brij succeed hope marriage happens on the given date don't drag it and maan should b the one to save geet not arjun

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Hyeeeee thank u sooo much tumne meri sari tension durr kar de Hug

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ix2u][QUOTE=dewdropred]

How many Of U all are seriously thinking that something might happen on the marriage day as the latest promo .....

im not yet worried about the promo.. like u said they show something else in the promo and an entirely different thing will happen... CV's way of scaring us Wink

LOLLOLLOLnow the cv's can't fool us any more ... the viewers have become pretty intelligent ....

well coming to me .... I am thinking nothing of that sort is going to happen .... maan & geet will be fine ....

marriage will def happen ... don't go by the promo .... nowadys promo's are only confusing us .... other than that nothing is happening as per the promos .... or even the articles ....

Geet & Maan both will be safe & married too ... i guess brij will come face to face with maan & geet only after all the rasams of marriage are finished .... & they are declared as husband & wife ...

till now Brij has been like a ghost, he can stay that way till this week ends...on Saturday after everything is finalized, and Maan & Geet are husband & wife, Brij can once again become human and visible LOL

better it would be if he becomes visible the next day ... not after marriage ...LOLWink

if brij shoots .... options ....

1)maan might push geet away ... when brij shoots ... well in that way no one might be hurt ...

he loves to push her away whenever a bullet is coming her way (remember in Hoshiyarpur also it happened) maybe this time also the bullet will graze him...

yup i remember ...but did not want maannuu dear to have any injuries ... so avoided that part ....LOL

or ....

2)every one present in the hall will catch him ... hit his hand with a stick so that the gun might fall far away from Brij ... & when it falls far away it might land with maan ...

or .... most important scene .... which will pave way for the next track ... i.e. arjun's track ....

3)this time i think arjun will come from the back ... as of now he is the only hatta katta person other than maan in the show .... & he is not behind maan & geet when the ceremony is happeneing .... so more chances for arjun saving the day ...

how it will happen ....

as maan is very far off from Brij ... so I guess arjun might come from back & hold Brij ... & they both may tussle for the gun ... while doing this ... arjun might throw the gun away from him & arjun is also a fighter ... so hope he uses the skills that were shown to us before in his introductory episode ....

as Maan is 'injured' & Arjun will come from behind Brij and like u said they will have a fighting.. and yeah Arjun's introductory scene has to have some meaning... he was shown as a tough guy but we only saw his pussy cat side so far....  

his wooden face did all the necessary damage that has to be done to him ....LOL

& there are security also .... what happend to the special security persons that they arranged .... wo sab kab kaam ayengae ... they will also help arjun ....

so far security people have been sleeping.... everything MSK has to do himself...so they have to come in handy too..
*but maybe CV's are trying to limit cost, by not showing the security people..otherwise have to hire people to play those roles too nah LOLLOL*

that 's wht i said to mona .... cost cutting ...thy did tht yesterday too in one scene adi was absent in another scene manisha was absent ...LOL

so they all also will rush towards them ....

in the meanwhile ... maan with the help of annie & dadima ... will take geet away from the scene ....

since Maan is injured, and Geet looks worried, Dadi & Annie with the help of Adi Sir & Gang will take them away...
Geet worrying over Maan would be so cute... just like after Hoshiyarpur..when she came into the office the next morning... at the time she was too shy and new about her feeling to do anything... but now shes Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana Day Dreaming so she would force Maan to rest...
hope the injury doesnt put any kind of halt to SR... that y just a graze on the arm...

arey ixx agar maan injure hoga tho tera mehnat bekaar jayega naa ...u worked so hard for them ... if tht was the case u could have rested for another day or two ...& then wrote tht ...

Arjun helps maan & geet from brij & saves them ... thus becoming a hero in front of maan's eyes which will lead to arjun's revenge track .... there fore ... this action of arjun might land him with khurana Constructions ....

the path of Arjun's entry into KM & KC is paved... his revenge will begin.. he would finally get Maan's trust...

looks like that
just my thinking girls .... so i am being positive that nothing bad will happen to either geet or maan .... & they will be married as per the date mentioned ... 

we have to be positive.. if anything bad were to happen to Geet or baby i think it already would have happened in that bathroom scene with all the steam... now if something happens, it would put a halt to the wedding, which better not happen...

yes dear ... me 2 had the same thought ... how many times will thy show tht geet is in  a critical condition .... again extra karcha for the cv's ....

fingers crossed ....

My Best wishes & hearty congratulations to maan & geet on their marriage ....

a bit early but W*H...

yup ... always LOL

My greatest wish for the two of you is that through the years your love for each other will so deepen and grow, that years from now, you will look back on your wedding day, as the day you loved each other the least.

thnks for the wishes Smile

my take in  green

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SakshiGarg

i completely agree wid u!!!! even i was thinking dat dis is tym 4 CVs to bring up arjun's revenge track......i also think dat arjun might cum to rescue geet this tym.......which wud force maan to change his perspective 2wards him!!!! n then arjun's revenge track will be seen!!!

thnks sashi ...i am also thinking tht might b a possiblity for the next track ....

SakshiGargixxu

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
completely agree withyour comments, first time i saw it, i was what the ............ but then thought no thats not possible, i am sure brij will shoot but some thing will happen and geet willbe safe, now what is this something, i dont know, thats just a waiting game 

(besides why would the cv's ruin such a perfect wedding outfit, imagine the price to payLOL , my mind does go in weird directions to find logic)

and then i thought that it would be nice if geet did a matrix to evade the bullet, usually not possible but with the way geet is going anything is possible so why not geet doing matixShocked

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smrite

omg they make so many articles but nothing happens as that in show they said maan will over come all obstacles and marry geet and then he will catch brij red handed so that means he will catch brij after he hurts geet comeon  maan has put so tight security system and caeras how can maan fail that'll make maan look like an idiot maan can't fail in saving geet never.uff what a promo god marriage will be stalled in middle or what i hated maan said geet and geet as shot so this is sure maan won't be able to save geet i think arjun will come between and save her god no how can maan won't catch brij that's so ilogical

yes smrite ... wht is the use of all the security in the house ...

well ... thinking from the other side .... if the security are watching also ... who will think tht the cook is not cook & some one else ...no one saw him lock geet in maan's bath /sauna room ... as maan's room does not ahve camera ... me thinking ...

now coming to brij ...

brij's true identity is known only to maan & geet ... unless & until maan / geet come face to face with brij ... the security can't do anything ....

& they are certainly ignorant of the fact that brij is ranbir & is the culprit ....

unless they monitor all the people in KM & while monitoring they notice that brij's action are leading to some sort of suspiscion ... then they will keep an eye on him ... or will maan let know of his intensions ....
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
i think some how or the other nothing ll happen to geet or maan yaar...

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top