Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how many of u all-I m sure promo maan's dream(edit (Page 3)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ixray

like you i aso think that NOTHING will happen.

the marriage with proper ceremonies will be conducted either before or after the face-off.
one article had mentioned that unlike other serials where the trend has built that on the wedding something always happens to change the story, nothing like that will happen here.
We will see a marriage between Maan and Geet and it will be legally thus nobody will be able to deny the existence of it.

Faceoff
the way i want the face-off is thus
1. brij tries to kill Geet but Dev is killed instead.
2. and to avenge Dev, the deranged NT kills Brij.
3. Arjun asks the khuranas' to send NT to a mental hospital instead of jail as she has broken down completely after Dev dies.

this way NT will have a chance to get back into the show again 
(seriously , i like her acting n my mom loves her, mom keeps asking what happened to NT ?? )

wht u said is also nice ... may happen ... but the thing is will dev & NT come back ... i m not sure about it ...

if thy come it would b nice as thy both are gud actors ... but i seriously doubt their re entry not now atleast ... some reasons i mentioned in page 2 attn mona ...

even the other day ... whn thy showed arjun on phone with NT ... thy did not show her ... at all ... thy just showed only 1 way conversation ...

so i seriously doubt these 2 will be back ...

but i will certainly welcome NT & Dev ... and after seeing AA i am certainly missing these 2 ... as these 2 are very gud at acting compared to AA ...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Krazies, as u all know i have been writing Maneet SR scene... and it has turned pretty *ahem ahem* anyway... i dont think i can post it here, so if any of u want to ready, pls pm me...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnosumona28dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PLKG90

I don't want Arjun to be a hero in front of our Maan (Super Hero)

So i think the one who saves geet from Briji will be Dev. Coz somehow he needs to regain his family. But because of this gun thing, Dev will get hurt and NT will be shattered. (After all she still loves her Hubby. No matter how bad she is) and she will accuse Arjun of this Briji thing.

HEHEHE! wired imagination, but so want this to happen! :)

in red u said she will accuse arjun of brij ... r u talking abt NT ... or some one else ...

I too don't want any other person to be hero .... whn maan is around ... so whn arjun tries to save her .... tht will def make him hero not in our eyes but def in annie's eyes ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by PLKG90

I don't want Arjun to be a hero in front of our Maan (Super Hero)

So i think the one who saves geet from Briji will be Dev. Coz somehow he needs to regain his family. But because of this gun thing, Dev will get hurt and NT will be shattered. (After all she still loves her Hubby. No matter how bad she is) and she will accuse Arjun of this Briji thing.

HEHEHE! wired imagination, but so want this to happen! :)

in red u said she will accuse arjun of brij ... r u talking abt NT ... or some one else ...
I too don't want any other person to be hero .... whn maan is around ... so whn arjun tries to save her .... tht will def make him hero not in our eyes but def in annie's eyes ...

Yeah I meant NT... But I know that evil can't never do any good...

It doesn't matter for me whether Arjun becomes a hero in Annie's eyes as long as Maan stay still!!!!

ixxusptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di i wud like to go by the third option as SBS says Maan will find abt brij and will blame Arjun ... Arjun being  a man of self respect mite want to prove himself tat he is not the reson behind Brij ... may the third option wic u said mite go with the current story line... it is just ma POV

i did not c todays SBS arti ... wht did thy show in it ... got power just now ... since morning no power over here ... 

we will have to c wht all options we might get ....

not today di sterday... today no Maaneet seg in SBS

oh ok ... thnks arti ... so  tht was news isn't it ... well i changed the channel yesterday after watching the segment so missed it .... thnks dear ... so did we get any SBB today ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

ixray Goldie
ixray
ixray

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
i think Dev will be back to die .......thus we have full closure of his scene (lolz i wanted to type Sin) ..
....Abhinav left the show gracefully and i think he will not want to see a character that he has played not being given full justice. so yes he will be back to set his character.

and once Dev is dead NT can blame everything on him. NT would trick everyone by saying that she had been duped by Dev too and that since she had loved him that why she was blind to all the atrocious carried out on Geet.

on the other hand Maan and Geet will not have enough evidence to jail NT, since Brij might be dead and HP people are cowards.

i think i am one in the minority group, that likes Annie and Arjun........but yes it would be just splendid if Dev and Nt were to stay in the show. the actress who played Nt was superb.

ixxusptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged

@deepthi ....

we cant believe the promo thats for sure.. that will be misleading!!!!!! .

i dont think brij will shoot geet during the marriage...

maybe ithe pomo is telling that . son brij will come in froont of geet or maan!!!

maybe geet is seeing this as a dream after she gets to know that brij is trying to kill her or maybe maan's dream...
i wish this promo is a dream .... and we still did not get our dream seq ... the ghoda wala ... so hopefully that seq will be followed by this dream seq of brig attcking .... then it will fit the bill ....

or

brij may try to shoot geet during the marriage festivals....

there comes the 12 day oath!!!!

maybe maan will see brij!! and gets to know his plans....

i have a dount where does arjun fit into all this...

he says.. he is doing acc to plan.. that is one case we have to think about

what is arjun planning!!!

will there be an entry of NT!!!!

but out of all these.. i am sure geet wont get shot as long as maan is with her...
so me praying ALL IZZ WELL till wedding!!!

If maan sees arjun before wedding then none of this will happen & he will sort him out instantly .... without a problem ....& then 12 day kasam ... but i doubt ... cv's always give us fake news ...

don't even ask abt arjun & his stupid plans ... all he does is stare at annie with his wooden looks ... NT & he only knows wht their plans are ...enrty of NT doubt ???? aash said she read some article on karishma's family life in prob .... tht's Y she is out of show ... 

yes yaar all is well .... always ...

ixxusptrnocraziekudi

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Dewdrop I think quite a few articles hv confirmed tht wedding wil take place after a lot of drama so
I'm hopeful tht all will be well . But I'm just worried for the baby .

Btw Dewdrop did u rip the SBS segment DD 's bday one ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Go to top