Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how many of u all-I m sure promo maan's dream(edit (Page 2)

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

How many Of U all are seriously thinking that something might happen on the marriage day as the latest promo .....

im not yet worried about the promo.. like u said they show something else in the promo and an entirely different thing will happen... CV's way of scaring us Wink

well coming to me .... I am thinking nothing of that sort is going to happen .... maan & geet will be fine ....

marriage will def happen ... don't go by the promo .... nowadys promo's are only confusing us .... other than that nothing is happening as per the promos .... or even the articles ....

Geet & Maan both will be safe & married too ... i guess brij will come face to face with maan & geet only after all the rasams of marriage are finished .... & they are declared as husband & wife ...

till now Brij has been like a ghost, he can stay that way till this week ends...on Saturday after everything is finalized, and Maan & Geet are husband & wife, Brij can once again become human and visible LOL

if brij shoots .... options ....

1)maan might push geet away ... when brij shoots ... well in that way no one might be hurt ...

he loves to push her away whenever a bullet is coming her way (remember in Hoshiyarpur also it happened) maybe this time also the bullet will graze him...

or ....

2)every one present in the hall will catch him ... hit his hand with a stick so that the gun might fall far away from Brij ... & when it falls far away it might land with maan ...

or .... most important scene .... which will pave way for the next track ... i.e. arjun's track ....

3)this time i think arjun will come from the back ... as of now he is the only hatta katta person other than maan in the show .... & he is not behind maan & geet when the ceremony is happeneing .... so more chances for arjun saving the day ...

how it will happen ....

as maan is very far off from Brij ... so I guess arjun might come from back & hold Brij ... & they both may tussle for the gun ... while doing this ... arjun might throw the gun away from him & arjun is also a fighter ... so hope he uses the skills that were shown to us before in his introductory episode ....

as Maan is 'injured' & Arjun will come from behind Brij and like u said they will have a fighting.. and yeah Arjun's introductory scene has to have some meaning... he was shown as a tough guy but we only saw his pussy cat side so far....

& there are security also .... what happend to the special security persons that they arranged .... wo sab kab kaam ayengae ... they will also help arjun ....

so far security people have been sleeping.... everything MSK has to do himself...so they have to come in handy too..
*but maybe CV's are trying to limit cost, by not showing the security people..otherwise have to hire people to play those roles too nah LOLLOL*

so they all also will rush towards them ....

in the meanwhile ... maan with the help of annie & dadima ... will take geet away from the scene ....

since Maan is injured, and Geet looks worried, Dadi & Annie with the help of Adi Sir & Gang will take them away...
Geet worrying over Maan would be so cute... just like after Hoshiyarpur..when she came into the office the next morning... at the time she was too shy and new about her feeling to do anything... but now shes Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana Day Dreaming so she would force Maan to rest...
hope the injury doesnt put any kind of halt to SR... that y just a graze on the arm...

Arjun helps maan & geet from brij & saves them ... thus becoming a hero in front of maan's eyes which will lead to arjun's revenge track .... there fore ... this action of arjun might land him with khurana Constructions ....

the path of Arjun's entry into KM & KC is paved... his revenge will begin.. he would finally get Maan's trust...

just my thinking girls .... so i am being positive that nothing bad will happen to either geet or maan .... & they will be married as per the date mentioned ... 

we have to be positive.. if anything bad were to happen to Geet or baby i think it already would have happened in that bathroom scene with all the steam... now if something happens, it would put a halt to the wedding, which better not happen...

fingers crossed ....

My Best wishes & hearty congratulations to maan & geet on their marriage ....

a bit early but W*H...
My greatest wish for the two of you is that through the years your love for each other will so deepen and grow, that years from now, you will look back on your wedding day, as the day you loved each other the least.

my take in  Green & Pink

Edited by ix2u - 11 January 2011 at 4:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
@mona ...

thnk mona ...dev 4 marriage .... no i don't think so ...

i think as of now dev's part is over .... thy said happy ending for dev ....

but how many articles have come true whn it comes to geet .....

yes if he comes & saves geet then it would def be nice ...

but i don't think so it will happen ...

so  i seriously doubt tht dev will come back ...
resons :-
1)he got another show so is busy with that ...tht was the main reason for him leaving the show isn't it ...

2)as more actors in scene ... cv's have to spend more money ... so if dev comes then 1 or 2 of the main actors like arjun/ annie will not be shown coz of the budget ...

or ... some of the office characters will not b shown ...

mona i don't want to think any thing bad ... so i am just thinking +ve ... only +ve thoughts ...so both maan & geet will be fine ... little bruises may B ... but no serious injuries ...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnosumona28craziekudi

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
i completely agree wid u!!!! even i was thinking dat dis is tym 4 CVs to bring up arjun's revenge track......i also think dat arjun might cum to rescue geet this tym.......which wud force maan to change his perspective 2wards him!!!! n then arjun's revenge track will be seen!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di i wud like to go by the third option as SBS says Maan will find abt brij and will blame Arjun ... Arjun being  a man of self respect mite want to prove himself tat he is not the reson behind Brij ... may the third option wic u said mite go with the current story line... it is just ma POV

i did not c todays SBS arti ... wht did thy show in it ... got power just now ... since morning no power over here ... 

we will have to c wht all options we might get ....
not today di sterday... today no Maaneet seg in SBS

ixxusptrnodewdropred

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
omg they make so many articles but nothing happens as that in show they said maan will over come all obstacles and marry geet and then he will catch brij red handed so that means he will catch brij after he hurts geet comeon  maan has put so tight security system and caeras how can maan fail that'll make maan look like an idiot maan can't fail in saving geet never.uff what a promo god marriage will be stalled in middle or what i hated maan said geet and geet as shot so this is sure maan won't be able to save geet i think arjun will come between and save her god no how can maan won't catch brij that's so ilogical

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Ilovemsk IF-Dazzler
Ilovemsk
Ilovemsk

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
nice pred....
all positive yayy hahaha

ixxusptrnodewdropred

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

I don't want Arjun to be a hero in front of our Maan (Super Hero)

So i think the one who saves geet from Briji will be Dev. Coz somehow he needs to regain his family. But because of this gun thing, Dev will get hurt and NT will be shattered. (After all she still loves her Hubby. No matter how bad she is) and she will accuse Arjun of this Briji thing.

HEHEHE! wired imagination, but so want this to happen! :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixrayixxusptrnosumona28dewdropred

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
I HOPE MARRIAGE WILL HAPPEN

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Go to top