Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how many of u all-I m sure promo maan's dream(edit (Page 12)

KurbaanHua Senior Member
KurbaanHua
KurbaanHua

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
From the time the promo has been released i really haven't reacted to it because i just have a feel that its not gonna happen. I also think that the Geet team should make it Maan's dream or  make Arjun could save the day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by my_view

Yup...sure looks like Maan is preoccupied with fearful thoughts. ... I wish CVs had let him enjoy the wedding without any worries.

So Brij must have escaped again??

if he does not know abt brij ... then he may enjoy the wedding ... but geet's life will b in danger .... as he does not know who the unknown enemy is ...

now tht maan knows that brij is out ... maan will try to catch him ...and he will not enjoy the wedding celebrations ... not only tht even before he knew abt brij he was still worried for her in the BP ... his worries will not stop till he catches brij ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

hima di good analysis

would go with option 3 

thnks dear ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarrm

@dewdropped, all four possibilities seem to have the probability to work.

I think the Arjun track you talked about has the best chance of being a possibility!

The only thought against it being the dream sequence is that it may become important for Brij character to be portrayed asat least partially succeeding in creating a melodrama during the wedding itself.

One scary thought that comes to mind is that if the promo track is indeed real and if Brij manages to hit Geet (after all the ceremonies that declare them husband and wife), then this time the baby will not stand a chance and they will be able to introduce more melodrama (Please note this is just a negative thought, don't mean for want it to happen, nor mean to spread negativity in the forum) before Geet recovers again fully, meaning more stretched storyline, keeping the precious SR that we are waiting for, for another time. See I feel now SR is their trump card, the most important track we are all waiting for. After SR, they will need a new storyline to keep Geet going strong and interesting. Be it Dev track, Sameera track, but something that will keep the audiences gripped.

Dev track by inox also seems like a good idea, however, if they completely kill sacrificie Dev at the alter for Geet and Maan, the original story track will come to an abrupt ending and they will not be able to reemerge that track again in the future. That's sacrificing a lot of probable episodes that can carry the story forward.

Even if Dev gets saved and he gets to do justice to his "newly turned saint" image by saving Geet and redeeming himself, at the most they will have another couple episodes that show others become somewhat lineant with him, after which story with Dev halts again for good.

Whereas if they do not show Dev episode now, then they have the possibility of Dev(maybe another Dev, if not the same) returning back a villian, or Dev doing something more nonsensical and then Maan reconcentrating at a later date on settling the score with Dev.....giving the storyline more time and episodes...

Would appreciate comments and views....

right now as thy wanted some melodrama for marriage thy bought brij ... his character will end with the marriage .... maaneet will be married & brij will once again be sent to where he belongs ... prison ... this time even a bigger sentance .... attempted to murder twice ...

dev no chance ... not now ... now thy are concentrating on annie & arjun & brij ... but brij's exit will b done next week or this week after marriage ... if geet gets hurt ... nothing will happen to the baby don't worry abt tht ... cv's are not dumb to kill the baby now ... geet & maan might sustain minor injuries ... & SR might B def postponed ...

dev,NT & meera come back not possible now ... may b later ... not sure when ...

after marriage arjun & annie story will progress ... with NT reminding arjun of their plan through phone & probably threatening him abt again harming herself ... only through phone not on person ... if cv's need to bring NT back ... either a new person will come / karishma herself will come ...

next track after annie arjun is vicky & sameera ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrm

Go to top