Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how many of u all-I m sure promo maan's dream(edit (Page 11)

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
thnx dis was much needed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by misty85

Your analysis is good. I would like to go with the third option.

thnks misty ... hopefully every thing will b fine ... & nothing happens to geet ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ASMI95

thnx dis was much needed

u r welcome asmi Smile
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by change12

I think it is not a dream but on sbb or sbs they said maan will plot some plan to catch brig red handed so i think  that's what it is  and I'feel  confident  that maneet wil be just fine.

brij will attck for sure ... but the promo wht was showed to us can b maan's dream ... tht's wht i meant ...he is worried for geet tht ... his  worries have turn into nightmares & tht's wht the promo is ... now tht maan knows geet will b fine & security even more tight ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tiharika

Even me too, i personally think it would be a dream of Maan but this time 100% Maaneet will get married, so no worries :)

gud tht u 2 thought in the same way
-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
HimaaaaaaaaaaaEmbarrassed

gunna call u that from today...hope u wont mindLOL

well was watching the SBB segment and they showed Geet twice...once in the baby segment and then then Brij fiasco...and said that to know what happens keep watching SBB....well i still aint over the fear of Geet getting shotCryCry

I hope the Tabeez will save Geet and their baby form every evil. I hope that the prayers from the purest soul of Maan should not go unheard.

Hope is everything now........Ouch

PS----reply to my earlier reply....waiting to know ur views......Confused

Love
Mayuuu<3

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mayuri.vet

Originally posted by dewdropred

HeeyyyyaaaaaaaaaEmbarrassed

Thanks for the dose of positivity for all or us Maaneet fans as we all are very sad and confused with the promo. I was thinking of making a post and you made it. Thanks!

How many Of U all are seriously thinking that something might happen on the marriage day as the latest promo .....

well coming to me .... I am thinking nothing of that sort is going to happen .... maan & geet will be fine ....

marriage will def happen ... don't go by the promo .... nowadys promo's are only confusing us .... other than that nothing is happening as per the promos .... or even the articles ....

Geet & Maan both will be safe & married too ... i guess brij will come face to face with maan & geet only after all the rasams of marriage are finished .... & they are declared as husband & wife ...

I am hoping that everything will be fine and they will be pronounced as Man and Wife!

if brij shoots .... options ....

1)maan might push geet away ... when brij shoots ... well in that way no one might be hurt ...

or ....

2)every one present in the hall will catch him ... hit his hand with a stick so that the gun might fall far away from Brij ... & when it falls far away it might land with maan ...

or .... most important scene .... which will pave way for the next track ... i.e. arjun's track ....

3)this time i think arjun will come from the back ... as of now he is the only hatta katta person other than maan in the show .... & he is not behind maan & geet when the ceremony is happeneing .... so more chances for arjun saving the day ...

how it will happen ....

as maan is very far off from Brij ... so I guess arjun might come from back & hold Brij ... & they both may tussle for the gun ... while doing this ... arjun might throw the gun away from him & arjun is also a fighter ... so hope he uses the skills that were shown to us before in his introductory episode ....

& there are security also .... what happend to the special security persons that they arranged .... wo sab kab kaam ayengae ... they will also help arjun ....

so they all also will rush towards them ....

in the meanwhile ... maan with the help of annie & dadima ... will take geet away from the scene ....

Arjun helps maan & geet from brij & saves them ... thus becoming a hero in front of maan's eyes which will lead to arjun's revenge track .... there fore ... this action of arjun might land him with khurana Constructions ....

just my thinking girls .... so i am being positive that nothing bad will happen to either geet or maan .... & they will be married as per the date mentioned ... 

fingers crossed ....

My Best wishes & hearty congratulations to maan & geet on their marriage ....

I guess your predictions are very true! As now Arjjun will save Geet; he will gain the respect and trust of Maan! And then will the love track start!

My heartiest wishes for the Couple!

Proud to be a Maaneetian!

Love
Mayuu<3

sorry mayuri ... could not reply earlier ... cought up with other works .... kaan pakad ke sorry dear ...

hope so mayuri ...tht happens ... maaneet will be safe ... don't worry ... maan hain naa ... he will take care of geet ... & the promo is maan's nightmare so don't worry about it ...

well now that brij entered ... he will try to create some problems ... but maan knows every thing so now he will b prepared for brij ... but looks like geet will b unaware of the fact ...

are u talking abt annie & arjun ... if so ... i guess their love track will start & might create some problems as annie looks like a stubborn girl who wants every thing she lays her hands on ... & arjun has become a confused atma ... so he might try to resist her ...but annie will not listen .... & this might pave way for another future track ....

-Mayu-

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mayuri.vet

HimaaaaaaaaaaaEmbarrassed

gunna call u that from today...hope u wont mindLOL

well was watching the SBB segment and they showed Geet twice...once in the baby segment and then then Brij fiasco...and said that to know what happens keep watching SBB....well i still aint over the fear of Geet getting shotCryCry

I hope the Tabeez will save Geet and their baby form every evil. I hope that the prayers from the purest soul of Maan should not go unheard.

Hope is everything now........Ouch

PS----reply to my earlier reply....waiting to know ur views......Confused

Love
Mayuuu<3

u can call me hima no prob dear ...

i did not watch SBB so need to chk tht ...

brij might want to harm her ... but will not b able to as maan now knows abt brij ... so he will be very careful & might tighten & even increase the security ...

the promo of geet getting shot is maan's night mare ... don't worrry about that ...

maaneet & the baby all are safe .... maan hain naa ... maan & his prayers & sabse badi baath maan's love for geet will save geet & the baby ... vice versa .... geet's love for maan will save maan ... too ... & the 2 taviz ... thy all will b fine ...

-Mayu-

Go to top