Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiharika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Even me too, i personally think it would be a dream of Maan but this time 100% Maaneet will get married, so no worries :)

misty85 thumbnail
Your analysis is good. I would like to go with the third option.
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hima di good analysis
would go with option 3 
.Lina. thumbnail
I dont think its his dream bcuz usually da promo's indicate wat will happen da ENTIRE week.
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I really don't know 😕 i sort of feel that the whole sequence is his dream, i'm guessing that Maan won't find Brij in the mansion, and he'll start having nightmares about Geet's safety 😭 and on the other hand Brij might be planning to kill Geet, since he has come to take his revenge on her 😡 maybe he'll try to put his plan in action on the wedding day with Arjuns help, wasn't there an article saying that he'll be blackmailing Arjun into helping him or something 🤢 BUT since Maan is going to be there, no worries, he won't let anything happen to his lady love 😳😍

But i wonder where does the whole 12 day kasam come into all this ??
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ixray

like you i aso think that NOTHING will happen.

the marriage with proper ceremonies will be conducted either before or after the face-off.
one article had mentioned that unlike other serials where the trend has built that on the wedding something always happens to change the story, nothing like that will happen here.
We will see a marriage between Maan and Geet and it will be legally thus nobody will be able to deny the existence of it.

Faceoff
the way i want the face-off is thus
1. brij tries to kill Geet but Dev is killed instead.
2. and to avenge Dev, the deranged NT kills Brij.
3. Arjun asks the khuranas' to send NT to a mental hospital instead of jail as she has broken down completely after Dev dies.

this way NT will have a chance to get back into the show again 
(seriously , i like her acting n my mom loves her, mom keeps asking what happened to NT ?? )

I love your idea about NT🤣
Itz a ood way to end off her character rather than just "CUTTING" it
but i doubt they will bring dev as he is busy wit other shows
but the face off shud lead somewhere to NT going to mental asylum😈
sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@dewdropped, all four possibilities seem to have the probability to work.

I think the Arjun track you talked about has the best chance of being a possibility!

The only thought against it being the dream sequence is that it may become important for Brij character to be portrayed asat least partially succeeding in creating a melodrama during the wedding itself.

One scary thought that comes to mind is that if the promo track is indeed real and if Brij manages to hit Geet (after all the ceremonies that declare them husband and wife), then this time the baby will not stand a chance and they will be able to introduce more melodrama (Please note this is just a negative thought, don't mean for want it to happen, nor mean to spread negativity in the forum) before Geet recovers again fully, meaning more stretched storyline, keeping the precious SR that we are waiting for, for another time. See I feel now SR is their trump card, the most important track we are all waiting for. After SR, they will need a new storyline to keep Geet going strong and interesting. Be it Dev track, Sameera track, but something that will keep the audiences gripped.

Dev track by inox also seems like a good idea, however, if they completely kill sacrificie Dev at the alter for Geet and Maan, the original story track will come to an abrupt ending and they will not be able to reemerge that track again in the future. That's sacrificing a lot of probable episodes that can carry the story forward.

Even if Dev gets saved and he gets to do justice to his "newly turned saint" image by saving Geet and redeeming himself, at the most they will have another couple episodes that show others become somewhat lineant with him, after which story with Dev halts again for good.

Whereas if they do not show Dev episode now, then they have the possibility of Dev(maybe another Dev, if not the same) returning back a villian, or Dev doing something more nonsensical and then Maan reconcentrating at a later date on settling the score with Dev.....giving the storyline more time and episodes...

Would appreciate comments and views....

Edited by sarrm - 13 years ago
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ixray

like you i aso think that NOTHING will happen.

the marriage with proper ceremonies will be conducted either before or after the face-off.
one article had mentioned that unlike other serials where the trend has built that on the wedding something always happens to change the story, nothing like that will happen here.
We will see a marriage between Maan and Geet and it will be legally thus nobody will be able to deny the existence of it.

Faceoff
the way i want the face-off is thus
1. brij tries to kill Geet but Dev is killed instead.
2. and to avenge Dev, the deranged NT kills Brij.
3. Arjun asks the khuranas' to send NT to a mental hospital instead of jail as she has broken down completely after Dev dies.

this way NT will have a chance to get back into the show again 
(seriously , i like her acting n my mom loves her, mom keeps asking what happened to NT ?? )

I love your idea about NT🤣
But i doubt dev will come back as he is busy wit another show
But face off shud lead somewhere to NT being sent to mental asylum😈
neeraj268 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it better be a dream, i want peaceful wedding pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee😲

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: misty85

Your analysis is good. I would like to go with the third option.

thnks misty ... hopefully every thing will b fine ... & nothing happens to geet ...