India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how many of u all-I m sure promo maan's dream(edit

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged

How many Of U all are seriously thinking that something might happen on the marriage day as the latest promo .....

well coming to me .... I am thinking nothing of that sort is going to happen .... maan & geet will be fine ....

marriage will def happen ... don't go by the promo .... nowadys promo's are only confusing us .... other than that nothing is happening as per the promos .... or even the articles ....

Geet & Maan both will be safe & married too ... i guess brij will come face to face with maan & geet only after all the rasams of marriage are finished .... & they are declared as husband & wife ...

if brij shoots .... options ....

1)maan might push geet away ... when brij shoots ... well in that way no one might be hurt ...

or ....

2)every one present in the hall will catch him ... hit his hand with a stick so that the gun might fall far away from Brij ... & when it falls far away it might land with maan ...

or .... most important scene .... which will pave way for the next track ... i.e. arjun's track ....

3)this time i think arjun will come from the back ... as of now he is the only hatta katta person other than maan in the show .... & he is not behind maan & geet when the ceremony is happeneing .... so more chances for arjun saving the day ...

how it will happen ....

as maan is very far off from Brij ... so I guess arjun might come from back & hold Brij ... & they both may tussle for the gun ... while doing this ... arjun might throw the gun away from him & arjun is also a fighter ... so hope he uses the skills that were shown to us before in his introductory episode ....

& there are security also .... what happend to the special security persons that they arranged .... wo sab kab kaam ayengae ... they will also help arjun ....

so they all also will rush towards them ....

in the meanwhile ... maan with the help of annie & dadima ... will take geet away from the scene ....

Arjun helps maan & geet from brij & saves them ... thus becoming a hero in front of maan's eyes which will lead to arjun's revenge track .... there fore ... this action of arjun might land him with khurana Constructions ....

just my thinking girls .... so i am being positive that nothing bad will happen to either geet or maan .... & they will be married as per the date mentioned ... 

fingers crossed ....

My Best wishes & hearty congratulations to maan & geet on their marriage ....

edited

another thought
what if the whole thing is maan's dream ... after spotting brij in the mansion .... 

edited second time .... after maan recollecting it's brij ....

now pretty sure ....

maan realised tht it's brij ....whom he saw in the mansion ... on geet's recollecting of darji & brij's name & on his mannerisms ... now i am 1000000000 % sure .... the promo is maan's dream ......

Edited by dewdropred - 11 January 2011 at 9:36am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10alphieinlwgeetsatya86prstKHUSHIASRneeraj268MishtiShonaNandita5vantu12maaneet2010crazzykuricherieLoverabina03ramita_nayalSakshiGargMounchyMallu_galmy_viewChaudhrytmkellzwhitepearlYasmeen786ixxuIlovemskveil_of_rosesunknown.untamedtigress-maankimishti-Nav2010deepthichoudary--ANGEL--SweetSammymgdg_2010-Veritaserum---Saavi--esha143ShadowImbue-TeriMalang--Yaz-meravigilisomaneet_forever9drdee142--aarthi--Amoureuxswetha10RajeevGurtiFancraziekudinehara-Priti11-sptrnonanditasingh..Gurti-Kash..SahSahnahtani88hinal_maaneet-Mayu-sumona28sun-naaaaaaaaabharkhabobby13rocksLoquacious_Aashmisty85mysteriousmilliblackb28pickachufelicitysmoak.kirti_fiji-BlushaLicious-

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
di i wud like to go by the third option as SBS says Maan will find abt brij and will blame Arjun ... Arjun being  a man of self respect mite want to prove himself tat he is not the reson behind Brij ... may the third option wic u said mite go with the current story line... it is just ma POV

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-maankimishti-ixxukhushi_4eversptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di i wud like to go by the third option as SBS says Maan will find abt brij and will blame Arjun ... Arjun being  a man of self respect mite want to prove himself tat he is not the reson behind Brij ... may the third option wic u said mite go with the current story line... it is just ma POV

i did not c todays SBS arti ... wht did thy show in it ... got power just now ... since morning no power over here ... 

we will have to c wht all options we might get ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--sptrno

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Dew, Tumhera muh mein Ghee and Shakkar(sugar-free), may whatever u have predicted come true or the outcome becomes true in whatever way executed..........................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
orginally posted by dewdropred

How many Of U all are seriously thinking that something might happen on the marriage day as the latest promo .....

well coming to me .... I am thinking nothing of that sort is going to happen .... maan & geet will be fine ....

marriage will def happen ... don't go by the promo .... nowadys promo's are only confusing us .... other than that nothing is happening as per the promos .... or even the articles ....

Geet & Maan both will be safe & married too ... i guess brij will come face to face with maan & geet only after all the rasams of marriage are finished .... & they are declared as husband & wife ...

1)maan might push geet away ... when brij shoots ... well in that way no one might be hurt ...

or ....

2)every one present in the hall will catch him ... hit his hand with a stick so that the gun might fall far away from Brij ... & when it falls far away it might land with maan ...

or .... most important scene .... which will pave way for the next track ... i.e. arjun's track ....

3)this time i think arjun will come from the back ... as of now he is the only hatta katta person other than maan in the show .... & he is not behind maan & geet when the ceremony is happeneing .... so more chances for arjun saving the day ...

how it will happen ....

as maan is very far off from Brij ... so I guess arjun might come from back & hold Brij ... & they both may tussle for the gun ... while doing this ... arjun might throw the gun away from him & arjun is also a fighter ... so hope he uses the skills that were shown to us before in his introductory episode ....

& there are security also .... what happend to the special security persons that they arranged .... wo sab kab kaam ayengae ... they will also help arjun ....

in the meanwhile ... maan with the help of annie & dadima ... will take geet away from the scene ....

Arjun helps maan & geet from brij & saves them ... thus becoming a hero in front of maan's eyes which will lead to arjun's revenge track .... there fore ... this action of arjun might land him with khurana Constructions ....

just my thinking girls .... so i am being positive that nothing bad will happen to either geet or maan .... & they will be married as per the date mentioned ... 

fingers crossed ....

Hima nice prediction . Hope it will happen . Kya saadi pe Dev ka anna possible hai . In before article said that Dev ka happy ending hoga .  Dev will save Geet from Brij . Agar aisa hua to Dev ka paap kuch to kam hoga . Kya aisa ho sakta hai . Yes hima I think marriage will happen . But confused  Geet  may be hurt .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxukhushi_4eversptrnofelicitysmoak.dewdropred

ixray Goldie
ixray
ixray

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
like you i aso think that NOTHING will happen.
the marriage with proper ceremonies will be conducted either before or after the face-off.
one article had mentioned that unlike other serials where the trend has built that on the wedding something always happens to change the story, nothing like that will happen here.
We will see a marriage between Maan and Geet and it will be legally thus nobody will be able to deny the existence of it.

Faceoff
the way i want the face-off is thus
1. brij tries to kill Geet but Dev is killed instead.
2. and to avenge Dev, the deranged NT kills Brij.
3. Arjun asks the khuranas' to send NT to a mental hospital instead of jail as she has broken down completely after Dev dies.

this way NT will have a chance to get back into the show again 
(seriously , i like her acting n my mom loves her, mom keeps asking what happened to NT ?? )

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

desikudi2009Chaudhrytmixxumausam19khushi_4eversptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Dew, Tumhera muh mein Ghee and Shakkar(sugar-free), may whatever u have predicted come true or the outcome becomes true in whatever way executed..........................

thnks khushi ... all i want is problem free wedding & no one should be seriously injured ... hoping for the best ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

or ....

how it will happen ....

fingers crossed ....

we cant believe the promo thats for sure.. that will be misleading!!!!!! .

i dont think brij will shoot geet during the marriage...

maybe ithe pomo is telling that . son brij will come in froont of geet or maan!!!

maybe geet is seeing this as a dream after she gets to know that brij is trying to kill her or maybe maan's dream...

or

brij may try to shoot geet during the marriage festivals....

there comes the 12 day oath!!!!

maybe maan will see brij!! and gets to know his plans....

i have a dount where does arjun fit into all this...

he says.. he is doing acc to plan.. that is one case we have to think about

what is arjun planning!!!

will there be an entry of NT!!!!

but out of all these.. i am sure geet wont get shot as long as maan is with her...
so me praying ALL IZZ WELL till wedding!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmixxusptrnodewdropred

Go to top