Rang Badalti Odhani

Cupid Khanak to be pampered - Article

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Cupid Khanak to be pampered
STARONE.IN

Fans of Khanak aka Yashashri Masurkar of Rang Badalti Odhani on STAR One have seen her playing Cupid and working towards getting  Sam and Rahul together again, last week. Now Khanak has come up with another idea that she is sure will make Rahul jealous and force him to confess his love for Sam. So what is the secret plan? We decided to ask Khanak and Sam themselves.

STARONE.IN

More on Rang Badalti Odhani : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

Khanak says, "I have come up with a plan that will make Rahul confess his feelings for Sam, which he has been hiding for a long time now." Sam adds, "I and Rahul love each other, but we have been in denial. According to Khanak's plan, we will rope in Suraj to play my boyfriend and make Rahul jealous. The audience can expect to see some funny scenes between me and Rahul in the upcoming episodes, during my attempts to make him jealous. For the first time, Sam will go over the top. I am enjoying shooting these scenes very much."

We also caught up with Rahul aka Manish Raisinghani, who reveals that his fans can expect to see a huge change in his behavior this week, as Khanak's plan seems to be showing its results. He says, "Rahul will not be as intense as before. His behavior will soften, as he realizes that he is missing Sam. Sam has already accepted her love for Rahul, and now, it is Rahul's turn."

Now that Khanak is putting in so much hard work to bring lovebirds Rahul and Sam together, dosen't she deserve some pampering? Who better than her husband Shantanu to do that for her? Shaan aka Karan Tacker reveals, "I am planning a surprise for Khanak; it's like a date for my loving wife. I will be cooking for her and pampering her in every way possible."

Karan's fans are glad to see him back this week, as the actor had been unwell and missing from the show for quite some time. The actor takes this opportunity to thank his fans for all their love and support. He says, "I had taken a break since I was unwell, and am active on the Internet after a long time. I read messages from my fans, and it feels so warm when people accept you even though they do not kow you personally. I would specially like to mention a fan from Agra, who sent me a bouquet through the production house. It was so touching."

"I am back to the sets and it feels great. For now, I am looking forward to my date with Khanak," smiles Shaan

Be a part of all the romance on Rang Badalti Odhani, Monday to Saturday, at 10:00 PM on STAR One.

http://starone.in/news/1199/cupid-khanak-to-be-pampered.aspx

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RoarkThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
thanks nivi for the aticle