Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

the sbs and sbb host needs to be replaced

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I have notice many time, tht how rude the hostes are. And they are not just rude with Maaneet. But with every couple. 

I dont just watch Geet i watch many more dramas. And i have notice how rude the hostes are.

If we want a replced ment then it cant be like just becouse the a rude with on couple they cant geet replaced. 

And now i have seen many others segment with many other couples and the behave very rudley with them too.

Now times when i watch the semgments is it just for see an interwu with Gurti or other coupls. 

I dont like SBS soo much becuse the dont show any long interwus with the actors. So i like SBB more. But the host are soo rude i dont like tht. It really needs a replacedment. 

Tht Aditti is soo annoing and same with the SBB host ( i dont know her name). The must over reacht with all things. And the do soo fake acting.

What do you think i am right?

Pl leave comments and if not commenting then just click on the like button.

Amina.

PS. Sorry for the miskaes. My hand and fingers a badly hurt soo cant write so good. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah they are definitely rude.... And seems more rude with Maaneet .. specially the SBS ones... i hate to hear them talk... Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree they are very rude to gurti for some reason >?
preeti.. thumbnail
i kinda agree... SBS seems to have been really rude... with sarcastic comments on mahi, song sequences in geet...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think they do it just to create some humour...its not meant to b rude🤔